or Connect

Posts by Jacke

I agree with both you and ThunderMarch. One of the biggest problem as you are saying are the taxes and shipping rates. I have been working with some people from Japan in my work and I don't think the difference in culture is that big, but their are differences. All the RTW shoes I have seen from the better makes have been great value for the money they cost. I have a pair of shoes from Union Imperial Prestige that I am very pleased with. If I remember correct the price...
Yeah he is from Naples, but he has launched his own online shop so I don't know if it makes since to start selling through Skoak as well.
My second pair of shoes from Hiro Yanagimachi is on it's way.
I just received pictures of my trial shoes from Clematis Ginza.      
You can always find an excuse for traveling back to Japan. I will probably go back for the third time in 3 years next april.
 If I remember correct the name of the brand is "Adjustable Costume". The shoes can be found on their homepage.
 +1 on this. What sole is it going to be?
 Fantastic write-up ThunderMarch! I am looking forward to hear more about Eiji Murata.
I would say that the Seamless wholecut from Enzo Bonafé is more skewed against purple then red tbh. However their are a red component in the colour. It i's really hard to describe the exact colour since it shifts depending on the lightning. All in all it is an awesome shoe with a great colour. This is how they looked out of the box:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/new-brand-launch