or Connect

Posts by bala555

I was somewhat disappointed with Hedi's womenswear collection for SLP. It felt too conservative in the sense that most girls are already wearing the looks he presented. Everything was well done but it was too boring. A lot of it looked liked something Taylor Swift would wear. 
I just want to get some plain hidden placket shirts, will they be putting up later this week?
UU isn't available online!? :(
Let me know what you have, interested mainly in last season waxed denim but I am up for hearing what you have and I will make an offer.
Sold out Acne tee, brand new never worn. Size is labeled "M/L".   Perfect color for fall.
Balmain?   I've been looking for so long for them. I had a chance to get them from Ssense last year but for some stupid reason I passed. 
Seriously debating that Alpaca...
Just ordered my first Yohji piece    Dark grey pants, will post a fit when I get them. Really excited.   I love tailored looks but sometimes I feel like I want to switch it up.
Is there anyone here who is tall and skinny who can pull off Yohji? I notice his work more on shorter guys, and I love some of his pieces and his aesthetic but am scared that I am too tall to make it work (6'4 150 lbs).
Does anyone have some/can pick up some UU broadcloth white shirts in size large? Will pay markups... thank you!