or Connect

Posts by bala555

How do slim fit RRL denim fit? I am a 32 in Levi, 30 in Raw APC (So that it eventually fits 32). I have heard I need to size two down, I am looking to get these maybe:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Nwt-RRL-Ralph-Lauren-Slim-Fit-Great-Plains-Selvedge-Jeans-30-/190725531368?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c6820a6e8
Does anyone know what this flannel is or a similar one?
I need an awesome shawl collar cardigan.
How do the velcro MMMs fit? GAT 46s are too small for me barely, will the velcros fit?
Pusha and Kendrick are both fantastic. Pusha is much edgier, and Kendrick is a better storyteller.
Holy fuck Black/White Ramones in my size for under $600    My fucking dream shoe.   But... should I cop?
Actually impressed with the collection. Checked everything out today. The shoes are shit but the rest is above average significantly, I hated that camel coat Kanye wore until I saw it and tried it on and it was an instant cop. 
In store sales at Saks start tomorrow? 
Will be in Chicago for the next few days, how are the sales at Barney's and other places that an SFer might care about?
 I got one but there isn't anything I want, frustratingly enough. I'm just going to wait for better Rick to go on sale...   I did get an APC pullover from the Final Few sale for $8 after using credit