or Connect

Posts by bmca

Quote: Originally Posted by Getzione    I cant figure out which size polo to get - any help here? Im a 40L suit size - 6,3 and slim. Usually wear a normal M in J.Crew polos, and usually a L in most italian brands. Should I get a L or a XL? I'd like it to have shape without being tight.     I'd go XL. I'm a 40R, about 5'9" and I also wear M in most brands. The XL fits me great. Sorry I can't post a photo--traveling with only ipad. 
Drop. $280
Beautiful stuff. Thanks for posting. Where are those photos from?
DROP $280 $350   Bought these a couple months ago, and I'm finally coming to grips with the fact that they are a tad too small. Oak Street recommends that you buy your true Brannock size in these boots, but I thought my Brannock size (9) felt too big in the toe, so I exchanged them for these. That was a mistake.   They are truly gorgeous boots. As you can see in the photos, they are very lightly used. The Natural Chromexcel is amazing.   Funny- this is the...
Final Drop $109 $190 $225   Up for sale is a pair of brand new Garrett Leight Superba sunglasses in the Espresso color with G15 polarized lenses.    Brand new, in the original case and packaging, with cleaning cloth.   Retail for $280: http://www.garrettleight.com/superba-58-mesp-g15-plr.html
Sorry for the late response:  30 inches from top of collar to bottom of jacket. 28.5 from bottom of collar.
Up for sale is an L.B.M. 1911 unlined plaid jacket. It is new without tags, never worn. Patch pockets. Blue elbow patches. Working buttons on the cuff.   L.B.M. 1911 hangar included.   Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Chest: 21 inches Sleeves: 25.5 inches   Int'l shipping will be extra cost.
Recently acquired this Gant by Michael Bastian Sweater with store credit, but it's a little big on me. It's still in the package with all tags. I'd return it to Park and Bond, but don't want the store credit. It's sold out on gant.com and parkandbond.com. $225 shipped US. PM me for international shipping.   Photo here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gant-by-michael-bastian-wool-zip-sweater/3350201?
Hello!    My name is Ben. I live in Austin Texas. I'm a creative director at a product design firm. Reading Put This On was my gateway drug into this whole world. I suppose finally joining styleforum is an indication that I'm committed. :)   Austin is a pretty casual town. Forgoing flip flops is seen as dressing up and wearing a sport coat is downright odd. Nonetheless, I love clothes, so I'm glad to finally join styleforum and be among like-minded folks. Given...
I wore these shoes for a day before admitting to myself that they are just way too big for me. They are $300 new, so I'm hoping to get $200 for them. They are in great shape, as you can see--just a few scratches that will probably come out with a good shine. They will probably fit someone who normally wears a size 10.   I have to add, I probably wouldn't have been tempted in to wearing these around for the day if they weren't so freaking beautiful.