or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

different boots but yes..  vibram half sole on Oak Street Trench Boots.
anybody in the baltimore, MD area have a good cobbler???   i called 2 places and both want just about $50 to put on a half-sole....seems high compared to what I've read in this thread.
has the BD sizing ever been tweaked? i would love an extra inch (even half-inch) in the body length......   i wear a WvG small BD and small EP.   EP is slightly tighter in the chest (prefer WvG chest) but the length is better.  oh well.  both are great companies.  not a deal breaker either way, but i would love WvG even more if the shirt was a bit longer.
can any guys in the Baltimore, MD area give me a recommendation for a cobbler?  I just want to get a vibram half sole put on my Oak Street Tench Boots and the 2 places I called are wanting to charge $45/$50....seems way high from what I've read in the various threads on here.   preferably, northern baltimore county but I'll take any decent recommendation!  (i don't know if there is a better place to ask these questions).
sterling silver hook bracelet from st. croix.  bought on vacation over a year ago...haven't taken it off since.  my fiance got one also. how cute.... ;)
the pants are probably new. just keep wearing them...the button holes will loosen up over time.   you can stick a pen through the hole when you aren't wearing them to spread it out some...but it's really not necessary.
lexol, saddlesoap, etc.   make sure you condition them after you use soap to clean them as the soap will dry them out a bit.
definitely regretting not going for that red/white/blue shirt...looks awesome.  damn.
does anyone know much about Chamula Knitwear?  I just stumbled across them in the sale section on End.  Looks really nice and beefy...similar to SNS.  Curious how the sizing is and what other stores (preferably in the US) stock their stuff???   http://www.endclothing.com/brands/chamula
you might find the medium to be a little short at 6' tall.  i'm 5'-8, 145 and i wear a medium in it....although the fit isn't super slim, the length is perfect.   last seasons henleys were much more slim cut than the current model offered on the website.