or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

really hoping for more rivets to pop up.... not crazy about the camo patterns.  they look awesome, just not my style.
first item is up - desert camo rivets
check rogue territory.  the Stanton cut is almost identical to the SL but a little slimmer.  SK cut is a little roomier up top with more a taper to the leg opening.  SK will probably do it for you.
Mike, when will the new EPLA slim raglan sweatshirts be released?  Been waiting semi-patiently since you posted the pic on instagram a few weeks ago... Thanks!
thanks
if i wear a Medium in the supima t-shirts and Small in the premium cotton short sleeve undershirts what size long sleeve heattech shirt should I go with for layering?  Do i need to worry about shrinking?   the medium supima tees have perfect length but are a bit wider than prefered.  the small undershirts are a bit short but are fine for undershirts.  i will mainly use the heattech for layering so i want a slim/fitted fit.
those are nice but def fancier than I am looking for.  I don't need anything special as I just want to layer with them.  looking for white, cream, grey mainly.
looking for some slim/fitted long sleeve waffle shirts or thermals for layering and whatnot.  anyone have recommendations?  Thanks.
i prefer the slimmer fit henleys also.  the WvG henleys from 2 winters ago that were super fitted were awesome.  i would no joke buy 5 at least if that fit makes a comeback.
any info on the updated EPLA raglan crew sweatshirts posted to instagram yesterday?  looks awesome!