or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

amazon or any cobbler...lots of options.
i'm 5'-8", 145...should i go small or medium in villian?   i want a slim fit but not super tight.  i see most people size up so my inclination is medium....
i need a new plain grey hoodie.  looking at Reigning Champ and The John Elliott & Co. Villian.   anybody have both or an opinion on either?  i know everyone seems to love RC sweats but the Villian with its side zippers just seems like something unique and kinda cool....
bean boots when its really wet/snowy/nasty
hah woops.  size Small.  i'll edit the original to include.
anybody wanna trade a moment or memento for a triple grey stark (size small)???  i've found that i prefer my green melange colorway much more than the grey in the stark...plus 2 starks is kinda redundant.  maybe 10 wears max on it. willing to throw in some cash too as i know some sweaters cost more than the stark.  i'm interested in either a small or medium.
different boots but yes..  vibram half sole on Oak Street Trench Boots.
anybody in the baltimore, MD area have a good cobbler???   i called 2 places and both want just about $50 to put on a half-sole....seems high compared to what I've read in this thread.
has the BD sizing ever been tweaked? i would love an extra inch (even half-inch) in the body length......   i wear a WvG small BD and small EP.   EP is slightly tighter in the chest (prefer WvG chest) but the length is better.  oh well.  both are great companies.  not a deal breaker either way, but i would love WvG even more if the shirt was a bit longer.
can any guys in the Baltimore, MD area give me a recommendation for a cobbler?  I just want to get a vibram half sole put on my Oak Street Tench Boots and the 2 places I called are wanting to charge $45/$50....seems way high from what I've read in the various threads on here.   preferably, northern baltimore county but I'll take any decent recommendation!  (i don't know if there is a better place to ask these questions).