or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

I have an old pair of NF Pomegranate dyed jeans that look almost identical.  I don't wear the much anymore as they are a little bigger than I prefer but I never found it difficult to match anything to them.  Almost everything that goes with indigo denim will look fine.  I guess I paired navy and grey tops with them most.
i have the black sweatpants.  they are decent.  very warm but they stretch out a fair amount and are baggier than i expected. i still wear them all the time when bumming around.
what is the fit like for this season?  last winter they were sorta loose, the winter before super fitted...hoping this year is in between.  def prefer a more fitted look.
awesome.  looking forward to the shorts.  what is the Pale Blue Cotton Oxford material like?  lightweight see through or kinda beefy?
would love these in shorts....
i wish the bigsby had a ribbed bottom hem.  would be an instakop. 
have any additional ends been posted yet?  been out at a job site all morning.
ended up with the golden graham donegal and legendary grey speckle donegal.  pretty pumped. a little bummed i missed the blue nubby cotton-linen with summer coming up...but i'm sure something else will come along eventually.
anymore cotton/linen lighter weight fabrics coming in the morning?
ahhh man somebody got the last blue-grape nubby cotton/linen while i was checking out with it.  :(