or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

thank you!  was a wedding gift from my wife last year.  lucky me :)
What's the jacket? Love it
Ah I'll have to go back through and try to find your pics. I guess boring was a bad word choice.  I just haven't been happy with what I've put together so far.  Appreciate the input.
have there been any fit pics of the Legendary Grey Donegal rivet chinos or the Golden Graham Donegal rivets yet?  I got both pairs in the last round of Ends for our Friends and am having a little difficulty deciding what to pair with them.  I keep defaulting to typical white, light blue, light grey, navy, shades.  I love both pairs of pants but haven't been able to put together an outfit that I'm truly happy with yet.  looking for some inspiration...     golden...
pics of EP MA-1??? 
does uniqlo offer a slim fit undershirt with a wide v-neck?  i bought a 2 pack of grey v-neck undershirts from them a while back but they are a little shorter than desired and the v-neck is a little tight...  i think they were the supima cotton model but i'm not positive (might be premium cotton).  i almost always wear an undershirt unless temps are over 90, so i prefer the neck opening to be loose enough that it won't be seen under a t-shirt.     i have been wearing...
by closing the thread does that mean you have stopped being an Affiliate of styleforum?  in that case we can still start a WvG discussion thread to keep everything going.   i thought you were also going to start a thread on the MC side for the ties???   i understand it's too much work to police this thread and respond to all the comments (good and bad).  i just curious to see how your plan unfolds.  as a long-time rewards member, in addition to the awesome clothing, i...
sounds perfect.  i only picked up one henley last year and actually had a tailor slim it up a bit.  last years were a little loose for my liking.  
new looks a little longer and a little more slim?
I'm looking for a briefcase or messenger bag to use for work and traveling.  Budget is $500.  I'm a structural engineer and split my time approx. 75/25 in office and at job sites respectively.    At first I was looking into the GoRuck 15L shoulder bag.  I have seen the bag in person and was really impressed with it...but I think it is too big for my needs.  I only carry a tablet, not a full size laptop as that bag is designed for.  This is the type of bag I wouldn't be...