or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

check the 9649...same thing with slimmer frame.  definitely worth looking at.  i was convinced 649 was perfect and then tried the 9649 for the hell of it and liked it better. 
Mauro, when will we be seeing some of these new shorts???  I could use 2 or 3 new pairs for this summer and I'll gladly hold out for WvG if they are coming in the next month or so
please post the leg opening & inseam measurements as well.  thanks!
When will the those shorts get released?  What is the typical leg opening and inseam?  Very interested.
a page or 2 back Mauro said to ignore the size charts for the time being.  He is going to go measurement by measurement with the person who did them to correct them and ensure they are accurate.
what is sizing like on the tees?  i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs.  Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer.  Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short.  will the tees shrink any?  i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....
JE+Co, congrats on being picked as one of GQ's top new menswear designers for 2014!  Does this still entail doing a collection for Gap?  If so can you share anything that might be coming?
you need to explain why they didn't last a year....you have said in other threads that your pain cream eats through denim. your post could be very misleading for people who don't know about your "conditions" and thus hurt the brand.  be careful.   there is nothing weak with 3sixteen denim.  in my experience it holds up better than APC and Naked and Famous by far.  I'm going on 1.5ish years in my SL shadow selvedge jeans and there is no sign of weakness anywhere.  love them...
speaking of the pomegranate selvedge...has anyone ever come across any fade pics?  i wore mine a lot last winter but they haven't gotten a ton of wear this year.  the creases and whatnot have set in but they haven't really faded at all.  i don't think the synthetic pomegranate dye fades.  
For the Contest:   kick-ass blue overdye.  taken from my engagement shoot.  I posted a few other shots before: