or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

damn, really like that flannel.  how old is it?  i don't remember seeing it on the EP site....might have been before i got hooked.   on that note, are there any more flannels coming this winter?
hmmm, olive or grey in the new EPLA crewneck sweatshirt.  tough decision.....
anything else being added to the sale?
any chance of a 30 or 31 left in the latte donegal driggs?  
I'm a big fan of People Socks - http://www.peoplesocks.com/products/below-zero   Also for sale on Amazon.  Served me extremely well the past two years.
 Ah, no prob.  Open to woven or knit scarf, it doesn't matter.  Just something nicely made.  Today's snow reminded me that I don't own a single scarf.  
was there every any talk of WvG making scarves to go along with the beanies and mittens?    anyone have recommendations for nice scarves other than Stephan Schneider?
Mike, when will the new raglan crewneck sweatshirts hit the site?  I saw you mentioned they were ready a few days ago.  Thanks!
beautiful omega!  Love the blue face. Here is my DeVille Orbis: back to EP....are the Latte Donegal Driggs as versatile as I think they will be?  I love the look and am trying to justify the purchase.  If they were rivet chino price I would be all over them.  Ideally I would get the 30 but that is sold out...I don't think the extra .25" in the thigh will kill the look and if needed I could get the waist brought in a touch....but that's additional tailoring fee on pants...
anyone have a recommendation for Rawhide shoe laces?  I want to replace the original laces on my redwing work chukkas.   i know i could pick a random pair off amazon or grab something from a local shop but figured I'd ask anyway...