or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

I'm surprised you didn't include Under Armour since they are blowing up and based in Baltimore (not far from WvG headquarters).
shiiiiiit i missed it.  i want the white/obsidian/white in cool grey, size 9.  i hope they restock again.
any idea how fragment tennis shoes will run, size-wise?  i take a 9 in flyknits and that is snug.  
the shoes wont magically stretch lengthwise unless you are constantly putting pressure there..... they will stretch out a bit width-wise.     your fit is fine.  use your noggin.
grabbed the black & white cotton/linen button down.     no regular amunzen blue button downs?
is that second picture taken in a single person elevator????
love those tennis shoes.  any idea how much $$ they will be going for?
Beautiful floral chambray shirt from Wolf vs. Goat in the Before Dinner (darted) cut.  This shirt unfortunately shrunk in the wash and is too small for me now.  I only wore it once.  The chambray has a great weight and feel to it.  Great deal for any WvG fan or a new customer looking to test out the brand! (same shirt as this: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/shirting-1/products/floral-chambray)   It is a tagged small before-dinner.     Current Measurements as...
have any colors been revealed for the next run of the tennis shoes?   i love the white one but wish the suede patch was white.
4:12 and nothing posted....dundundun