or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

anyone have a pair of boots that are getting pretty beat up?  my tan side zips are getting pretty gnarly with indigo stains...undecided how i feel about it.  a suede eraser actually helps a good bit but there's a solid ring of indigo around the shaft.
What kind of shoe trees do you guys use with your trench boots?   I recently noticed that the Oak Street trees that I have been using for 2+ years are somewhat shallow in that they do not contact the leather of the boot just behind the captoe where my foot creases.  The toes of my boots look fantastic due to the trees, however the creases are pretty pronounced because the shoe trees don't put any pressure on that part of the leather.  I can actually press down on the...
any new Enzo chino's in the works, Mauro?  
bummed i didnt grab that flannel.  great shirt.
the won't bleed. i emailed mauro bc i was curious.  
Anyone know if the Indigo henleys will fade or bleed?  I see the project description calls out Natural Indigo, but i dunno if Mauro tossed in any sort of dye stabilizer.   (wearing mine today for the first time....)
just got the Free Trainer 3.0V4 in wolf grey.  pretty happy with them for the gym.  squatting/deadlift feels much better than in my old flyknit lunar running shoes.  much more stable.  
Post a pic @wheen .  This thread needs more pics badly.
Filson 24hour briefcase may work....
I thought about that as I use a Filson Briefcase for work.  I dont't think my wife will go for the Filson tote because it doesn't have 50 organizational pockets inside.... I'll check Jack Spade.