or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

pick stitching
Lots of hate lately for OSB but I'm still firmly in their corner.  I have natural captoe trench boots and natural boat shoes and both are holding up extremely well.  I couldn't be happier and until I have a poor experience I will continue supporting OSB and will continue to recommend them.
anybody have typical inseam and leg opening measurements for the shorts?
would be interested in this as well.  
i don't mind the black/white flyknit roshe...but the original black roshe with the white sole is still the best looking roshe imo.  simple and clean.   the flyknit roshe would look a lot better if the pattern didnt change directions
am I making this up or do I remember reading that there will be a Natural colored (err uncolored I guess) line of Wilshires coming soon?  White denim doesn't quite do it for me but a Natural color would be perfect!
i dunno if it is just me but i'm not seeing the "Accessories" tab anymore on the WvG homepage.  might want to fix that so people can find and buy the belts.
Will the code be emailed or do we use our normal tote holder code?
framesdirect has good prices.  easily save $150 versus buying from sunglass hut....but still more expensive then buying from ebay.  i'd rather pay a little more for peace of mind knowing what i bought was legit tho.
 www.wolfvsgoat.comcheck out the dedicated thread here on SF or for that matter PM Mauro.  he will be more than happy to discuss his clothing and help you find the right size.  if you buy into customer loyalty program you get 50% off purchases for life.