or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

pumped for my 2 henleys.  got any pics?   what happened with the fabric?  i remember you said you had to change materials or something like that?
i disagree.  that photo looks pretty accurate to me.  matches my sidezips.
hahaa i know the feeling...but I'm definitely putting a hold on denim for now. 2 years on my nicely faded 3sixteen shadow'sabout 1 year on a pair of RGT Slubby StantonsEPLA Wilshires in EggshellEPLA Wilshires in Greyanddddd this weekend I finally washed my old N&F Pomegranate selvedge and they fit 100x better now.  I'm actually really happy with them for the first time ever.  Need to squeeze these into the rotation somehow.   def done on denim :)
Got my Grey Wilshires from the clearance sale yesterday.  Sad to see the Wilshire cut go but I completely understand why.     I have the Eggshell and Grey Wilshires now.  I'm really glad I snagged the Grey.  It's almost a Steel Blue/Grey color.  Looks great.  Plus the Wilshire fit is perfect on me.  I can't decide if I like the fit of 3sixteens or the Wilshire more...no question now but I think I'm set on denim for a few years.     Would be cool to see the Wilshire fit...
i have something very similar to these now - http://www.shepherdsflock.com/foot.html honestly not sure who made them...i've had them for 10+ years and the leather sole is worn through.   i love Quoddys but I'm not about to drop $300 on slippers.  plus i dont see being able to get the Quoddy's with a fluffy sheepskin lining.  
anyone have slipper recommendations?  i need a new pair.   not sure who to look at besides LL Bean (wicked good mocs) and Ugg.  
i don't know about outerwear but i got confirmation from Mauro last night that the Henley preorders ship from Italy by the December 15th so hopefully they will make it out right around xmas.
size down 1 like they recommend.  i have the thinsulate version and even sized down i can thick socks comfortably.
Yup, those pics are very accurate colorwise. Thanks for posting, trig. I completely forgot to take pics after work.
I'm stuck in an office with crappy lighting most of the day. I'll try to get a pic after work in natural light.