or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

is the Rivet Ends for our Friends still happening tomorrow?
what is this jacket called?  i don't see it online.  really dig it! also does anyone know measurements for the new herringbone officer chinos (the light blue ones on the RRL site)?  need a waist measurement of approx. 31".
please post pics!  
nutella tweed is really tempting....   i liked the tan donegal (i forget the name) that was for sale this season better tho. 
unless he's a bigger guy i think you can cross the 3sixteens and RGT off the list. i don't know much about the others listed.   3sixteen SL - size 30 leg approx. 7.5" rgt slub stanton - size 29 - approx. 7.25"
RGT Stantons are still relatively slim.  I have 3sixteen SL's and RGT Stantons and the Stantons are a fair amount slimmer all over.  I'd prob knock them off your list.   How wide of a leg opening are you looking for?
there is nothing wrong with your boots.  they are leather boots.  just wear them.  
100% in.  this is what i had in mind when i mentioned suede sidezips a page back.  although 9" sounds a little high....something along the lines of the MMM boots Synth and a few other guys are always rocking, or even the MMM Argentine Military Sidezips.   (not to derail but it looks like Story et Fall is doing something similar  but still very new...I would much rather give my money to Epaulet)
would loooooooooove and i mean loooooove Epaulet to make a suede sidezip boot.  
mmmmm <3 quest bars.