or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

very cool.  happy to see Charly and Dan branching out on their own and wish them all the best.  Charly was always a standup dude with TOJ.     would love to see the Band Collar Double Rider come over.  been lusting after one in tan for a while.....
...wanna tell me what store it was? lol.   I see $265 all over the place and lots of 10% off coupons.  I'm fine with that pricing...just wondering if there is a better deal to be found. I guess I didn't phrase my original question well.  Is there a Styleforum Affiliated shop that sells the Filson Briefcase?  
any recommendations on where to purchase a Filson Original Briefcase to get the best deal?  i'm looking to get one for my dad as a bday present . his current "briefcase" is in desperate need of replacement.
was really frustrated when i missed out on those cords.  add me to those hoping for more in the near future.
that shirt is awesome.  EP please pick up that material!! (or someone tell me who is stocking it)
I'm curious about this as well.  I thought the OSB thread got locked simply bc they stopped being an affiliate of SF. I never heard of controversy over their Goodyear Welt construction.  I just remember seeing a lot of people bickering about the leather quality (excessive wrinkling/creasing) and some possible puckering along the front.  I have a pair of natty cxl trench boots that I love (slightly biased).
always smart to treat suede.  Tarrago Hightech Nano Protector Spray is highly recommended around these parts.
well this is great news.  Charly has been a standup guy throughout this whole debacle. Dude has nailed so many perfect jacket sizing (mine included).  As the mantra goes "shutup and trust Charly"...I'm really happy to hear he is the one keeping styleforum's leather jacket hopes and dreams alive.  I'm looking forward to more info.  Maybe i'll finally order that tan band collar moto i was eyeing up before the shit hit the fan with ToJ.
order placed...measured between a 40.5 and 41 on the size guide.  went with the 40.5 per Lian's suggestion.  hopefully they will be perfect.   he said they should go into production later this week.  anyone know how long between going into production and shipping?
lol so much conflicting sizing info.  i measured my feet wearing some thicker socks that i plan on wearing with the boots most of the time.  leaning towards a 41 unless someone who has the sidezips already can comment otherwise.