or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

For those interested, the OSB boat shoes can easily be converted to a 360 lace system.  I dropped mine at my cobbler yesterday...after a quick look he said it is any easy adjustment.  Will pick them up on Saturday.
i need a new pair of flyknits.  my trusty obnoxious volt lunar 1's are finally giving out.  The sole is basically shot.   thoughts on the N7 flyknit free?  I can't decide if I like it....    also considering the grey lunar 3's...   thoughts?  mainly will be worn to the gym.  rarely worn otherwise.
wow those are both sooooo nice.   i will be grabbing them on the restock for sure.  holding off for the time being...i think....
i already have a pair.  bought them last year.  they have stretched out some...360 would be nice.
chambrays start big because they shrink...a lot
do you think a cobbler could create a 360 lace system with the existing OSB design?
ehhh i get that but with good leather laces you shouldn't have breaks occur often.  hell, i have a pair of Sperry's pushing 10 years old with the original laces.   love my Oakstreet boat shoes but i have odd feet (normal to semi-wide forefoot with narrow heels) so the 360 lacing would really help to snug them up a touch.  the fit fine, no slipping, but i ahve to keep them laced pretty tight.  if i had 360 laces and could snug up the back of the shoe they would be...
does anyone else have the Oakstreet boat shoes?   i'm wondering why they didn't do the traditional 360 lacing system.  
for what it's worth the Wallace & Barnes indigo dyed Japanese Workwear shorts are a solid buy.  very well built, great cut, great color, really nice material (very soft).  they are vanity sized (i haven't washed mine yet so not sure about shrinkage).  lots of indigo bleed to start.  Sale codes work.  I think I got them for 30% off a few weeks back.
Wow.. that sucks.  I'm with you.  $10.22 is a bit outrageous.  Stopped my impulse purchase as well.