or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

ok thanks.  i should add that I'm 5'-8", 140lbs or so.
what is the general consensus on the fit of the Gustin t-shirts?  Are they pretty slim?  Sleeves a good length?  Sleeves slim?   I wear a Slim Medium in Gustin button downs (note, I wash them on cool and tumble dry low so they shrink a little bit.).  The fit after washing/drying is spot on in the shoulders and chest...if anything the front and back could be shortened a touch.  The side scoops on Gustin shirts are a little bit big but it's all good.  (for what it's worth...
has anyone had button issues with the enzo shorts?  i have the olive colorway and have already resewn 4 buttons and a few more are coming loose.  love the shorts...just a bit annoying.   no issues with my charcoal enzo pants tho.  (if anyone has 31 enzo pants for sale let me know.  I will buy them in a heartbeat)
Any chance of doing a Knit Tie grab bag similar to the pocket square deal?
9 should fit you perfectly.  (i'm the same size) Yes get VSC.  treat occasionally when leather starts looking dry.  every other month or so....depending on wear.
grey enzo's go perfectly with the black/white cotton/linen striped shirt 
Nope....only looking for 31 in indigo and khaki as I said lol. Sorry
just got my Grey Enzo's from the sale and absolutely love them.  Really wish I bought the other colors too.  Fabric feels amazing and the fit is spot on for me.   Mauro, will you be making more Enzo's??? Please say yes.     Also if anyone bought size 31 Enzo's in indigo or khaki and is looking to sell, please PM me. I will snatch them up in a heartbeat.
want.  where did you grab them?  
sweaters are up in the sale section.  also looks like some extra stock was found on some other shirts and pants.