or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

thanks!  it def bleeds a little bit.  i wore it over the weekend with lighter chinos and there was some indigo ruboff on the edges of the pockets and belt loops.  nothing crazy tho.  i'm actually a structural engineer and with my arms resting on my desk on drawings this morning i can see a little indigo ruboff on the white paper.   i know the shirt is technically "one-wash" but should i treat it like other raw denim meaning try to go a few wears before washing?  might be a...
got the Engineer shirt last weekend.  it's my first Epaulet shirt and i gotta say...i'm very happy.  this thing is beefy as hell and the fit is perfect.  i have a cheapo longsleeve waffleshirt under it today bc the weather is so cold...we'll see how much indigo rubs off.  it fits me like a glove.  not the best pics but i noticed there haven't been too many popping up here.     
looks like those have been worn a lot more than one time... they appear to be in decent condition but $175 seems like a lot.
has anybody seen the new Cortez NM QS on sale?  I need me some forest gump shoes for summer but I don't wanna pay full retail yet.  Still early....
2013 was a pretty good year for me.  I really slimmed down my wardrobe and got rid of a ton of older clothes that didn't get worn much.  I pretty much have developed my sense style at this point and although it's nothing flashy, I'm super comfortable with it.  I came to Styleforum initially in search of raw denim info (as I'm sure many people do).  I love keeping an eye on the WAYWT thread but I don't bother with fit pics bc the majority of what I wear is simple - jeans,...
4oz LP lasts a loooooooooong time
 can you post a pic of the beanie worn slouchy?  i bought a cheapo slouchy beanie off amazon earlier this winter and have been wearing the shit out of it...i didn't realize the WvG beanies could have a slouchy fit.
really like that new flyknit chukka colorway.  def will consider grabbing it....
should be playing battlefield ;). do you guys play on xb1 or ps4?  my xb1 name is studddly
hmmm, now that there is a comparison with GV it got me thinking about the comparison of Epaulet to Wolf Vs. Goat.  I know I see a bunch of guys in both threads.  Can somebody give a comparison of EP & WvG now?  I haven't bought any Epaulet yet but I am very interested...I know I could just look at the size charts but numbers don't always tell the whole story...