or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

looks like those have been worn a lot more than one time... they appear to be in decent condition but $175 seems like a lot.
has anybody seen the new Cortez NM QS on sale?  I need me some forest gump shoes for summer but I don't wanna pay full retail yet.  Still early....
2013 was a pretty good year for me.  I really slimmed down my wardrobe and got rid of a ton of older clothes that didn't get worn much.  I pretty much have developed my sense style at this point and although it's nothing flashy, I'm super comfortable with it.  I came to Styleforum initially in search of raw denim info (as I'm sure many people do).  I love keeping an eye on the WAYWT thread but I don't bother with fit pics bc the majority of what I wear is simple - jeans,...
4oz LP lasts a loooooooooong time
 can you post a pic of the beanie worn slouchy?  i bought a cheapo slouchy beanie off amazon earlier this winter and have been wearing the shit out of it...i didn't realize the WvG beanies could have a slouchy fit.
really like that new flyknit chukka colorway.  def will consider grabbing it....
should be playing battlefield ;). do you guys play on xb1 or ps4?  my xb1 name is studddly
hmmm, now that there is a comparison with GV it got me thinking about the comparison of Epaulet to Wolf Vs. Goat.  I know I see a bunch of guys in both threads.  Can somebody give a comparison of EP & WvG now?  I haven't bought any Epaulet yet but I am very interested...I know I could just look at the size charts but numbers don't always tell the whole story...
what size is it? I might be interested
Looking to buy SNS Herning Reference Jacket, Memento Cardigan, or Moment Cardigan - size small or medium.   Willing to trade my lightly worn (less than 10x) small Triple Grey Stark cardigan.     Also if anyone knows of any US stockists with the Reference, Moment Cardi or Memento Cardi in stock please let me know!!!