or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

a casual knit or cotton sport coat would be awesome.  similar to the barena knit jackets.  i'd be all over that.  
really like the white ones.  might have to grab them.     i got the volt flyknit lunar 1s and i love them but the color doesnt really mesh well with much besides black/grey/white.
my grey villian should be here monday or tuesday.  i'll post some pics and a mini-review once i get it.
i wear my Stark with my TOJ A2 without the shearling collar all the time in the winter.  It looks odd with the shearling attached. the Stark collar still sticks over the jacket collar a bit but it works. 
 DP92 >>>>>> hirsh
schoolboy q?????  been waiting on this album for so long it seems. the dude seems so apathetic and lazy in all interviews but damn he can rap.
you can hem at any time.  just be aware the inseam my shrink a bit when they do get washed finally so you may want to leave a little extra length.  (maybe an inch or so max if they are sanforized which i'm pretty sure Unbranded's are).
what kind of cool stuff have you guys registered for when you got married (or are you planning to register for)???   my fiance and I already live together and have all the basic house supplies most people register for.  I'm struggling for ideas....can't go wrong with cash....
SNS Herning Stark in Triple Grey.  (size small) Very lightly worn (less than 10 wears).   Love the colorway but I don't wear it enough to keep it...so hopefully somebody else can enjoy it!  Excellent condition.  I think I have the original tags as well.  (purchased from END)   $10 shipping, Paypal.  PM with any questions!   Measurements: S2S: 15.5" P2P:  17.75" Sleeve:  25.5" (measured from shoulder) Back length: 26.5" (measured from bottom of collar at...
My order already shipped.  got the email this afternoon.