or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

definitely regretting not going for that red/white/blue shirt...looks awesome.  damn.
does anyone know much about Chamula Knitwear?  I just stumbled across them in the sale section on End.  Looks really nice and beefy...similar to SNS.  Curious how the sizing is and what other stores (preferably in the US) stock their stuff???   http://www.endclothing.com/brands/chamula
you might find the medium to be a little short at 6' tall.  i'm 5'-8, 145 and i wear a medium in it....although the fit isn't super slim, the length is perfect.   last seasons henleys were much more slim cut than the current model offered on the website.  
who sells women's SNS gear?  my fiance would love one of those knits. she steals one of my starks all the time.
bcdr looks amazing.  i want a whiskey or tan bcdr so badly but just cant convince myself to pull the trigger right now.  too many more important things to save money for...ugh
      New Persol 9649 sunglasses...not 100% sold on them though.  I feel like they might be a little big (55mm).  Thoughts??  Thinking I need to go find a 52mm and compare the two.   keep, size down, return???
...the CM side...::shiver:: hahaha.  this is one of the first times i've ventured over from SW&D so bare with me please.   I'm getting married in October and need to get a light grey 3 piece suit.  I don't know a ton about suiting as my office is very casual...chinos and a button down suffice 95% of the time.  I am going back and forth between purchasing a RTW suit and having it altered or going the M2M route.  I have a navy suit that fits me very well from Hugo Boss...
speaking of henleys, does anyone have any from last year that they want to sell?  i like the super slim fit more than this years fit.  size large.  hit me up!!!
whatever happened with those drake OVO jordans that were going for close to $100k on ebay?  that sale couldn't have gone through.......
i'll measure how much my floral chambray shrunk and compare to the posted dimensions.  will let you know!