or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

have you put much wear on them @Crane's?  how about giving us a review of how they compare to the Wolverines you are very familiar with.
does it qualify for US purchases also?  
what brand did you go with for the new "khakis"?  looking forward to fit pics.  I always say "khakis" when referring to chinos also.  I always assumed it was a "soda" vs "pop" thing...depending on where you grew up.
not really dressed for SF but I'm doing something!   PoloEpaulet French Blue lightweight ducks.     [[SPOILER]]
got my eggshell wilshires today and absolutely love them.  EP always comes through with the good stuff!! the denim is relatively light weight feeling and has a great somewhat slubby texture.  need to get them hemmed a bit but that's no biggie.  reallly happy with the fit. these are my first pair of wilshires and i sized down 1 from my rivet size.  fit is def snug in the top block but looks great.  i'm sure they will stretch an inch or 2 and be absolutely...
how much will the waist stretch on the new eggshell denim?   also, they are sanforized right?  
rivets?  did you taper them?  great look overall.
thanks.  i'll prob try small for the undershirts but medium for the tee's. i like my undershirts to fit slim.  i wear RibbedTee's (size small) as undershirts right now but they are all getting old and starting to form some holes.
which size should i go with for the supima cotton tee's and supima undershirts?   normally wear jcrew slim small t's.   5'-8", 145 lbs, 37.5" chest
looks like they  have a few pairs in 30.  being that Lane Crawford is based in Hong Kong I'm assuming I'd get hit up with a customs fee as the shipment comes to the US?