or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

I would be all over a WvG MA-1 in a nice fabric (not just nylon).
Wolf vs Goat just released some great shorts.
very excited for the knit blazer!  looks phenomenal, Mauro.  
Mike, will you be doing more indigo dyed sweatshirts in the new raglan model? 
american apparel?
I don't think sizing up for the heirloom if you are in between shirt sizes is necessary, but I can't imagine it changing the look for the worse.  Just a slouchier fit.   I'm 5'-8", 140lbs and go between a small and medium EP shirt (depending on fabric and occasional shrinkage).  I got a 36 in the heirloom and the fit is fine through the chest.  It's a really loose weave so there is plenty of stretch.  If I decide to preorder another I will absolutely be adding an extra...
thank you!  was a wedding gift from my wife last year.  lucky me :)
What's the jacket? Love it
Ah I'll have to go back through and try to find your pics. I guess boring was a bad word choice.  I just haven't been happy with what I've put together so far.  Appreciate the input.
have there been any fit pics of the Legendary Grey Donegal rivet chinos or the Golden Graham Donegal rivets yet?  I got both pairs in the last round of Ends for our Friends and am having a little difficulty deciding what to pair with them.  I keep defaulting to typical white, light blue, light grey, navy, shades.  I love both pairs of pants but haven't been able to put together an outfit that I'm truly happy with yet.  looking for some inspiration...     golden...