or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

those Woven Presto's are pretty nice.  got a release date?
Yup.   I have never been disappointed with any product I've purcased from WvG...I'll always speak positively of the company and continue to purchase but there are 2 big things I would love to see and I've brought these up multiple times... 1.  A product pipeline page on the website.  We need to know what's coming in the future to plan purchases appropriately.  This would also eliminate a ton of questions here on Styleforum regarding what's coming and when.  I know...
Can someone repost the pics here?  I don't do snapchat...   I wish everything was posted to all the social media sites or even just the blog.  It makes keeping up with the brand a pain.
Got an update on the Massdrop trainers?
this is awesome! heather greybluefin (from overdye i think....or some shade of grey-blue)white tee would be nice if beefier to not be see-thrutangerine or yellow (but not super vibrant...thinking more of a muted/faded color)   edit:  i wonder if Mauro would consider making some pocket tee's too....
i backed the khaki shorts.  the measurements are very similar to 2 pairs of shorts I already own...WvG enzo shorts and a pair of Epaulet rivet chinos I had my tailor change into shorts.  pretty excited as i surprisingly don't have a pair of khaki shorts right now.   9" inseam is perfect for me.  I'm 5'-8" and 9" hits an inch or so above my knee.  pretty much perfect. 
yup...not crazy about black at all.  i didnt buy it.  i love WvG henleys too.  wish it was any color but black.  any word of new shorts this summer? I'd love another pair or 2 of Enzo shorts.
man i love the material for the Henley, Avocetta, but I'm not crazy about the black color....Seeing it made up might make a difference but I'm waffling hard on pulling the trigger.
any update on the Massdrop sport trainers?  I think they were slated for end of June / early July if I remember correctly...
i wear my pair regularly.  at least 3x per week if not more.  love them.  (considering dying them walnut...but love them regardless)