or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

as far as U-Neck size goes I'm a huge fan of the John Elliot Curved U-Neck (don't want to link and cause a thread hi-jack).  I feel like that size/depth is perfect.     I'm up for a little looser of a fit, maybe a slightly curved hem, and some pinching of the fabric at the seams. Rough edge and unfinished hems for sure.  Would love this in a off white or grey melange style fabric.  Can't be see through tho....
i'm in for a crab shirt for sure!
ah damn.  I already have the last pair of green Enzos.     If anyone has khaki Enzo's in size 31 or 32 they want to part with, please hit me up!!
chino color votes are live.  check your email.   comon khaki!! 
I haven't gotten a chino newsletter yet...waiting on it too!   I really need a pair of linen/lightweight dress pants for a beach wedding this summer but i'm not feeling the shades of navy.  I tried a pair of JCrew's slimmest dress pants in a light blue linen color (love the color) but the fit is wonky...the backside is perfect but the front/crotch looks really odd. I think it's an issue with how the pockets sit bc the rise is and other dimensions are really close to my...
i'm all in on the pre-order system. i hope we get to see more swatches down the line...or even a sample here and there.  but this is a great start!   pumped for the trousers and enzo's coming.  is it bad that I want Enzo's in a simple tan/khaki color lol?  I missed my size on the original run and don't have a pair of khakis that fit how i like...
any word on new pants or tees coming this summer?     as awesome as Mauro's button downs are, i don't really need any new shirts currently....  really hoping for new tshirts (u-neck hopefully!!) and some enzo pants and shorts.
 the free trainer 4.0?  i went true to normal nike size i have 3 flyknits.... flyknit lunar one, flynit racer, and flyknit free trainer 3.0 v4.  i went up a half size in the lunar one (i assume due to the super cushy lunar sole taking up a bit more room) but went true to size with the others.
off the top of my head i want to say it was $20 or so.  it was a while back... call around to a few places for pricing.  Just make sure they file down the leather sole a bit before applying the topy.
yup.  had a local cobbler put them on my sidezips.  no issues...