or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

The green herringbone Enzo's were a different material. Still nice, but not the same as the grey, indigo, khaki, red, etc.
Anyone know when the EFF shirting (from the Somelos factory) will be shipping?  I think the order was end of September.
I don't have any experience with Jomers.  I know reddit loves them.  I love the Enzo material.  It's a relatively thick cotton twill but it's insanely soft.  I have 2 other pairs and they both get worn weekly and are holding up great.  Plus the cut is perfect.  It's slim/skinny but not overly so.  I haven't found a better fitting pant.  The measurements are spot on from my experience.
Wow I somehow missed the email about the Enzo chinos.  Was lucky to snag a pair of khaki's in my size.  I've been waiting for them for a while.  The Enzo fit and material is perfect!  I actually don't have a pair of khaki chino's right now.  Def will get a ton of wear out of these.  Tempted to grab the indigo Enzo's as well even tho I have too many navy pants....
how did you size?  are the uniqlo measurements online pretty accurate?  should i account for stretch?  I only have a few heattech items from uniqlo...never tried their pants.
How are the men's Skinny Selvage jeans?  I'm looking for a cheap bleached/faded pair of jeans with a pretty strong taper (cuff less than 6.5") and it looks like these fit the bill based on the measurements online.  Anyone have experience to say yay or nay?  Size down required?     I haven't worn anything except raws from 3sixteen and RGT for the past few years...
Did you size down in order to get a "snug" fit?  I went tts based on my brannock measurement with proper boot socks on and my trench boots fit perfectly.  They are beefy leather but they break in pretty quickly.  I don't think mine stretched very much.
Looking for recommendations of a good looking faded/bleached/light blue pair of jeans with a nice taper.  I need less than a 7" leg opening with decent looking fades/distressing.  I love the John Elliott denim but I don't want to drop that much $$ on pre-faded denim.  I'm half tempted to try to bleach a pair of RGT's that I have but I'm too scared to ruin them.  Selvedge isn't necessary but it's a nice perk.  Under $200 ideally.
ya the tag is funny. dry clean only unless you want it to fit a cabbage patch kid! gentle hand wash may work tho...if you try it please let us know what happens.
I'm about a 37" chest but I buy my suits/jackets in 36.   I wear a small before dinner in Wolf vs. Goat and a small in Epaulet for what it's worth.  (EP is def tighter and would be too small if they shrunk)