or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

it looks like the bottom button on all the chambrays is really high compared to other shirts.  
last years henleys fit a little loose for my liking.  the year prior they were super snug (nothing wrong with that tho)....hoping this year is a nice middle ground.
updated with measurements (sorry for the delay)
have winners been announced for the recent instagram contests? 
will update tonight.  no prob.
can you elaborate on why the brown fill will result in faster fades?  i would have thought the opposite....white interior / blue exterior seems more contrasty (new word???) than brown/blue.   that pic looks great btw.  i'm looking to get a pair of jeans that will fade into a more traditional lighter shade vs. the electric blue fading of the shadows.
can anyone comment on the differences between the 3sixteen 14.5oz line vs the 17oz denim?  i have the shadow selvedge now which is 14.5oz and has been fading great and had a great feel right from the beginning.  i plan on purchasing a new pair of 3sixteens this fall...just curious about the heavier weight fabric.  will it really fade that much faster?  does it actually feel that much heavier/thicker than the 14.5oz line?  (those are the heaviest denim i've ever...
FYI your website is listed wrong on the facebook page.  it's missing the Co.
has anyone been able to confirm sizing with the fragment tennis shoes?  i wear a 9 in flyknits but that is really snug...not sure if i should size up with these
what's up with all the jellyfish photos on instagram?