or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

just got shipping notification for my beanies.  will post pics once they arrive
here is the response from Mauro about sizing for the new knits and henleys   -------   I have worked it out so that all the tees, henleys, knits etc.... all basically fit the same. In that, I mean if you are a small you will ALWAYS be a small.   For example. I am have a 42 chest. I am a large in the tees, Henely's, and my sweaters. It's the correct size.   Does this mean I can wear a medium, sure. I can. It doesn't look bad but it is way more fitted for...
i want one of those grey henleys but i'm concerned about sizing.  anyone heard anything?   edit: i emailed Mauro.  will update the thread with sizing info if he fills me in.
snagged the Justified & Ancient Brushed Oxford and Green University Stripe for now.   great fabrics...very tempted by a few others.
maaaaaaan some of these look great.  i wish you would post everything at once!!   I feel like a shirt i like may sell out so i need to buy it ASAP before the others are posted.  So then I end up buying more than initially intended.  You're an evil genius!! ;)
link?   edit: ah on the group buy page
anyone see my comment about the Somelos collar collapsing to the sides a bit as the day goes on?  Anyone else have that issue?  
I love my Somelos oxford and def plan to purchase more...but i have a a nitpick about them...curious if anyone else feels the same.   The collar tends to flop out to the sides as the day goes on.  I wish the collar had a bit more beef to it to keep it upright.     Edit: when worn casually (without a tie)
i snagged the grey and navy beanies.  might give one away as a gift...might keep both.  we'll see :)
I figured Railcar would be the way to go.  Wasn't sure if Self Edge did tapering.  I know they do repairs and hemming. Does only tapering from the inside of the legs throw off the fades at all?  My jeans are pretty faded already...don't want the honeycombs behind my knee to wrap around to the front lol.