or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

dark glacier heirloom ordered!  pumped for it!
Thanks for the well wishes guys!  Does anyone have recommendations on alternate straps for my Orbis?
Omega Deville Hour Vision Orbis.  (not the best pics, sorry)         Got this 2 weeks ago as a wedding gift from my wife.  Love it!  Seems like a pretty rare watch.  Absolutely beautiful, the blue dial looks different under different lights.  It's pretty dressy but I think it can be worn casually too.     I have the black leather strap from Omega right now.  Recommendations on a different strap for more casual wear?  Thinking about the stock Omega Blue Leather...
has anyone seen any of the Reference Jacket, Memento Cardigan, or Moment Cardigan's up for sale this season?
Sizing question for Mike/people with the Heirloom cardi...   My chest measures a little over 37".  OTR jacket size can be either 36 or 37 depending on the fit....somewhat broad shoulders too.  Should I go with the small or medium?  I want the fit to still be slim.  I have the engineer shirt in small and a small flannel from EP last winter.  Both of those shirts are very snug but fit fine. If it helps I also have a size small Stark that fits snug but perfectly....
want thermals!!  
sold.
it looks like the bottom button on all the chambrays is really high compared to other shirts.  
last years henleys fit a little loose for my liking.  the year prior they were super snug (nothing wrong with that tho)....hoping this year is a nice middle ground.
updated with measurements (sorry for the delay)