or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

sounds perfect.  i only picked up one henley last year and actually had a tailor slim it up a bit.  last years were a little loose for my liking.  
new looks a little longer and a little more slim?
I'm looking for a briefcase or messenger bag to use for work and traveling.  Budget is $500.  I'm a structural engineer and split my time approx. 75/25 in office and at job sites respectively.    At first I was looking into the GoRuck 15L shoulder bag.  I have seen the bag in person and was really impressed with it...but I think it is too big for my needs.  I only carry a tablet, not a full size laptop as that bag is designed for.  This is the type of bag I wouldn't be...
looks like a pretty solid fit to me.  keep
got my Legendary Grey Speckle and Golden Graham rivets today!  they are awesome :).  so happy with each of them.  i do need to get them hemmed just a bit still...but I can't wait to wear them.     posting this got me thinking...I didn't look at the care tag yet.  Does anyone know if they can be machine washed (gentle, cold water) or are they dry clean only?
agreed. i'm going with a pair of canvas vans as my summer beaters this year.  haven't had a pair for a loooooong time.  
you do a mi-adidas customized all white (or w/e they call it)
mr. clean magic eraser works well for cleaning the wedge soles.
google is your friend.  we will point in the right directions but don't expect to have your hand held.  
use this thread - http://www.styleforum.net/t/227977/german-army-trainers-thread/600