or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

same.  any idea what time nikelab releases occur? i missed out on my size on the last set of fragment tennis shoes. would like to grab these if possible.
any chance of a blackwatch fabric?
i grabbed one earlier today!
should have just gotten LL Bean duck boots.  
 hate to bump myself but i'm really curious about this.  would like to know before i decide to order.
is it just me or do the photos on the website of the most recent set of Overdyes look like the bottom button is too high?  it looks like there should almost be one more button.     can anyone confirm if this is a legit change or if it's just the photos that appear off?
like these a lot.  more info???
dark glacier heirloom ordered!  pumped for it!
Thanks for the well wishes guys!  Does anyone have recommendations on alternate straps for my Orbis?
Omega Deville Hour Vision Orbis.  (not the best pics, sorry)         Got this 2 weeks ago as a wedding gift from my wife.  Love it!  Seems like a pretty rare watch.  Absolutely beautiful, the blue dial looks different under different lights.  It's pretty dressy but I think it can be worn casually too.     I have the black leather strap from Omega right now.  Recommendations on a different strap for more casual wear?  Thinking about the stock Omega Blue Leather...