or Connect

Posts by jmaudi0

ordered the Slub Stantons last night from Blueowl.  Excited for their arrival :).   now to get in on that fade contest....
hmm not sure if i should go with a 28 or 29.  want the waist to stretch out to 32".  
thinking about purchasing the 16.75oz slub stantons soon.  a few questions....   how much stretch is expected?   any fade pics floating around?  i heard there is a fading contest but i don't know who is the "host". are they pretty crunchy or do they have a softer feel like 3sixteens tend to?     size wise i think i'd get a 28.  i wear a 30 in 3sixteen and epaulet denim for what it's worth.  
ht. weight please...if you dont mind.
not released yet.  has anyone's stuff from the sale shipped yet?  i got a tracking number last week but it still only says "shipping label created".
same.  any idea what time nikelab releases occur? i missed out on my size on the last set of fragment tennis shoes. would like to grab these if possible.
any chance of a blackwatch fabric?
i grabbed one earlier today!
should have just gotten LL Bean duck boots.  
 hate to bump myself but i'm really curious about this.  would like to know before i decide to order.