or Connect

Posts by naaaaate

Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix cannot believe that guy in the red leather is a model. often times a model is chosen for having striking looks even if theyre jarring, if youre going to dress someone up as a post apocalyptic future ninja, you dont want some hot dude, you want someone fucked up that looks like they'd be wearing that akira shit for real and in their police mugshot. also hiring 30 models for a runway show is fucking expensive...
Wow it's great to finally meet some other zipper enthusiasts! With this influx of asian americana I'm really seeing a lot more zipperheads around here nowadays-*record scratch* *entire room goes silent* Oh god... i meant... i meant people who are really into zippers... not... you know... uh... *curb your enthusiasm music starts playing*
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician private jet ghulkhans gonna be heartbroken...
when you wear fashion clothes youre saying hey, i'm a dude from the modern age and im all fashiony and shit. and it's real, because you are a dude (or dudette!), in this modern age, who is fashiony. it's real. when you wear vintage clothes you're saying hey, i'm a dude from 50 years ago who roughs it out in the wilderness on my lumberjack motorcycle. and it's not real, because you aren't, you bought some dead dudes clothes at goodwill and front like youre hard on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag 4 the record gosurface looked awful on a reg basis
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice when I want to show people what I like about fashion, I link them this page and tell them to look at the pictures: http://lbosquejo.blogspot.com/2008/1...ess-of_18.html If you had said "denim sandals" to me there is no way i would have ever believed they'd be anything but an abomination, but here we are... strange days upon us...
Thomasec if you end up not being able to exchange but still want a smaller size I've got those exact pants in medium if you want to buy them :] Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* I'm dead sure Uncontrol didn't mean it like that. Must be a premenstrual syndrome or something... Sometimes I wonder if people who make these jokes have ever met a woman, a gay, or a tranny, ever at all outside of their imagination, because none of those three look...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa Dude, MTM shoes... not possible unless you're paying MTM shoe prices. I can't envision any way this could be not super expensive. Yeah I pretty much assumed that But when you literally can't wear any footwear you get desperate you know?
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one No hats in TOJ's plans. We might make some lightweight, cheap, easy to wear shoes of some sort though. Once you learn about the shoe makin could you let me know how hard it'd be to MTM a shoe into having wide widths? Wide feet ruin any possibility of me ever having shoes outside the allen edmonds type of MC world, it'd be a dream come true to have sneakers I could wear that aren't new balance. I mean...
Wait I guess I do need to ask a question, what's the sleeve length on that 45rpm?