or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

Would like to look for an overcoat during upcoming visit to New York City...something super-nice along the lines of the coats in the picture...any suggestions where to look...thank you.
RJE found the picture - what a great detective...thank you RJE...does anyone know if these were bespoke coats or can one purchase such a coat?
I once saw a great picture of two Japanese gentlemen standing on a street wearing great overcoats - (was on Tumblr I think) - I want to get a similar coat made but I cannot find the picture - I understand the Internet is a big place but asking just in case someone is familiar with the picture.
Finally flannel weather...
Dark brown museum Wallace...not too much mottling as with Matta II...
Dark brown museum Matta II - nice mottling in person especially with no distractions...
This pair of dark brown museum Seymour is one of my more mottled brown museum shoes and one of my favorites...
As I mentioned I have not seen black Misty in person but I have seen the brown misty and I think I prefer the dark brown museum over the misty - the museum at least to me is more subtle whereas, again at least to me, the misty looks a little shiny/plastic but maybe that was because they were new shoes in shop light. Dark brown museum (and dusty) split-toe monks...