or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

The Hermes Crocodile SAC - the seller is quoting US$89,000 - if that is a reasonable price I do not know.
Hermes Crocodile Sac à Depeche (NOT MINE)
Is the Hermes Porquerolles a single card case suitable for just one credit card or are there more slots that cannot been see in the picture? Thank you.
Question on the shorter length Drakes tie: the shorter length is 142cm versus the regular length 147cm so a difference of a little less than two inches - for a 5'10" person does anyone know if the difference would be material with respect to the fit/tying of the tie? Thanks.
Thank you.
Anyone know where I can find such a tie? Thank you.
I think but am not certain the John Lobb Garnier (8695 last) is classic line and John Lobb Garnier II (7000 last) is prestige line.
Thank you for the wonderful answers to my questions...I appreciate it.
Thank you. Let's say a bespoke coat is requested with turn-back cuffs. Would a separate piece of fabric be used to make the Gauntlet? In other words a separate piece of fabric would be sewn to the inside of the sleeve and turned back over the sleeve to form the Gauntlet and then sewn to the sleeve? It seems this way both the sleeve and the Gauntlet would be using the same side of the fabric (the finished side). Also if it is known the coat will have turn-back cuffs is the...
Thank you for the information. I was told the rolled-up cuff section is actually a separate piece of fabric.Edited to add: if the excess fabric was just rolled up would not that be exposing the inside, possibly unfinished side of the fabric? In other words the cuff would display the unfinished side of the fabric?