or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

The camel has arrived.
Had this book handy so took some snaps (sub par) against a pair of charcoal flannel pants (pants look different from snap to snap due to incompetence)
I am having a camel hair polo coat made (Ulster collar, patch pockets(mailbox for lack of a better term), half belt, 6x3, cuffed-sleeves, below knee length. My question is and I hope not too stupid: what size buttons (in mm if possible) would suit the coat? The pockets are going to be oversize as are the lapels (not certain if oversize is the right word but let's say not small but not gargantuan). Thank you.
I am having a camel hair polo coat made and have not decided yet on peak labels or Ulster collar. Can anyone tell if the coat in the picture is a 6x3 or a 6x2? Thank you for your assistance.
Thank you.
Question on polo coat half-belt (martingale??). Is the fabric of the belt sewn to the coat only at the outer ends of the belt or sewn along the coat to the point where the two pieces are buttoned? Most likely I have mangled my question. picture from The House of Majd
Is a grey polo coat antithetical or just too odd? Grey color similar to the pictured scarf.
Size comparison of 41cm Sac a Depeche versus Berluti un Jour (per member request)...