or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

Poor iPhone picture but...quite dark heathered/mottled flannel...darker than what is commonly called charcoal but not quite black...nice with a variety of grey jackets...black shoes/dark brown shoes...versatile for a monochromatic person like myself...
Can anyone hazard a guess as to the fabric source/book...thank you.
bad picture but...most versatile is set of three...pictured are winter-weight flannels...
Quote: Originally Posted by theyare ^ so that's the standard (not museum), wooly? Dark Brown Museum...picture is quite not good. Dark Brown Museum also...
Any reason to prefer the standard dark brown calf vs. the museum dark brown calf? Not really.
Neither rhyme nor reason but I like 3 buttons on a one-button jacket and 4 buttons on a two-button jacket...most of my jackets are one-button...
Quick picture taken in Lobb Madison store of a really nice shoe in dark brown museum...
What is the difference between the original John Lobb William and the John Lobb Wallace? Thank you.
Does Edward Green make a monk strap like the Arlington sans the broguing...the buckle I really like...picture credit: Leffot...
credit: The Sartorialist