or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker That is pretty vintage, Id say late 90s-mid 2000s. Thank you.
Anyone know if the pictured Hermes pocket square is current production or if vintage? Thank you.
I understand JL stopped making shoes with this leather because of some trouble with the supplier. I recently ordered the Bourne and Wallace in dark brown museum and black museum respectively, so maybe double-check with Lobb...and received these dark brown museum a few months ago... [
Quote: Originally Posted by Burton How old are you? You going to play bingo in an old folks home? This is very unappealing regardless of the number of vents. Oh if this is for a wake --you as the viewed--it is excellent. I'm pretty old.
Thank you all for the advice.
Most of my suits, blazers, sport coats have center vents as that is what I like. I am having a DB blazer made for Fall/Winter quite similar to the pictured jacket below. It was recommended to me to have either side vents or no vent though I am partial to center vent. Having no experience with double-breasted jackets, is there any accepted vent style; is any vent style just plain incorrect...thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I think it's just the natural material of the button having inconsistencies. Where is that picture from? I wish I could remember; someone's Tumblr page but forgot the author.
Quote: Originally Posted by nickelcobalt I think they're just dark grey with white strokes around the rim of the button. I'm sure I've seen them on LBM 1911 sport coats before. Thank you.
The pictured buttons seem to be 4-hole buttons blue with a silver frame though not entirely clear from the picture...has anyone ever seen such buttons and know of a source...thank you.
Can anyone identify the brand/model of these glasses...thank you very much.