or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

I have been trying to match a pair of very dark flannel trousers for more than a year and as fortune would have it someone showed me a new Artiston Fall book and voilĂ , a nice plaid dark grey that I like with the dark pants; it was not easy, at least for me, to match two dark grey materials. The Ariston book has some great fabrics though unfortunately I do not remember the reference number for the book...the fabric pictured is A871/32 weighing 275 grams. The middle...
John Lobb Bourne 8000 last, dark brown museum calf.
...the split-toe monk is a change of pace from my other monks... Clockwise: Chapel, Wallace, Matta II, Derwent
I am having a double-breasted navy blazer made from Dormeuil # 065 Luxury Sports Cashmere Flannel in a style similar to the picture below sans the patch pockets. I think the fabric is 350 Gr / 11.5 oz if I remember correctly but the fabric may only be available in solid colors so may not be an option for a sport coat. I also have a Scabal cashmere navy blazer though offhand I cannot remember the book (will check this evening) - my tailor simply refers to it as super...
I wish this pocket square were still available...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker That is pretty vintage, Id say late 90s-mid 2000s. Thank you.
Anyone know if the pictured Hermes pocket square is current production or if vintage? Thank you.
I understand JL stopped making shoes with this leather because of some trouble with the supplier. I recently ordered the Bourne and Wallace in dark brown museum and black museum respectively, so maybe double-check with Lobb...and received these dark brown museum a few months ago... [