or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

I am looking for a small leather briefcase (11" x 9"), yes, quite small...I like the style of the briefcase pictured below but too large for my needs and I do not really want a document portfolio...any recommendations appreciated...thank you.
Cream, blue and brown (all silk)...
Still no regrets...
Is the John Lobb Dark Oak lighter or darker then let's say the Dark Brown Museum (pictured below) - I have seen sundry pictures of shoes labeled Dark Oak on the Internet but the shades fall into a not small range...some seem light in color, other seem quite dark in color...comments appreciated...thank you. The reason I ask is I want to approximate in a John Lobb color the dark brown color shown below...
John Lobb Matta II...when was this monk strap discontinued? One of my favorite single monk straps... Photo from...John Lobb Photo Catalogue
John Lobb / Edward Green - both really nice - I favor John Lobb because store is close, 7000/8000 last fits me nice and I really like the dark brown museum...
Is there a technical (for the lack of a better term) name for a full-brogue sans the medallion? I know the term semi-brogue but not sure it is the same thing - thank you...comments appreciated...the below picture (from Internet) to the best of my knowledge is the Corthay Vendome without the medallion...
no regrets...