or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by woolymammoth

John Lobb 8695 last.
John Lobb Wallace...
Basic black...
Sunday chores.
I am not familiar with that model.
This one? John Lobb Seymour...discontinued model but not sure when it was discontinued. I ordered the shoe last winter and received in October.
It is the John Lobb Vintage 1999...the model is 10+ years discontinued. I ordered last winter and received in October.
A shame...I work close to the Hickey-Freeman factory and I still wear a 3-button Hickey-Freeman jacket that my father wore before me. I don't know how old the jacket is, but it is pretty old.
I order from John Lobb.
New Posts  All Forums: