or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

New York City snow-storm shopping - two of my favorite stores to visit when visiting NY City and they are across the street from each other.
I wear a navy blazer twice a week; I have a different shade of grey flannel trouser for each blazer. Navy warm for winter-time blazers...Loro Piana cashmere one-button peak lapel, Cerruti 1881 cashmere three-roll-two, Dormeuil cashmere double-breasted jacket and Scabal cashmere two-button notch lapel...(inferior iPhone picture).
Dark Oak is for all intents and purposes dark brown (in my experience)...these are Dark Oak Lobb 1999...
The Hermes is nice, I recently looked at one when I was in New York visiting the Hermes store and was tempted but got a scarf and a bowtie instead. I have this card case...
Who actually made the belt I do not know; the label is Brioni (belt says Handmade Italy). I had been looking forever for a brown and black crocodile belt that I really liked and in the fall I found both colors in New York City and scooped them up.
No, but I'm ready if called upon as I wear blue blazers and all manner of shades of grey quite often.Loro Piana cashmere one-button peak lapel, Cerruti 1881 cashmere three-roll-two, Dormeuil cashmere double-breasted jacket and Scabal two-button notch lapel.
The shoe was on a shelf, I put the shoe on a chair and I took a picture - not my shoe, was just visiting the store.