or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by woolymammoth

It's a gift from the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago; it says Cereal Art Project, other than that I think it's just an ashtray.
Kent cashmere and wool.
These are great...is this model called City II on the 7000 last? Would be interested to know how you sized vis a vis your US size. Yes, City II 7000 last; sizing: John Lobb Madison Avenue, New York City. Black museum on City's.....MTO? Yes.
Simple black museum shoes and new french tools.
Rubinacci and Hermes.
Navy warm for winter-time blazers...Loro Piana cashmere one-button peak lapel, Cerruti 1881 cashmere three-roll-two, Dormeuil cashmere double-breasted jacket and Scabal two-button notch lapel...(inferior iPhone picture).
Dormeuil Kirgyz White.
New Posts  All Forums: