or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

I do not ever do the collars with different fabric as I almost always wear button-down shirts sans tie and I am pretty conservative - for my button-down shirts I shift the buttons up a little as I do not fasten the top collar button and don't want the collar flapping around like a playboy. The inside cuff fabric is just whimsy, a rebellion against the staid.
I just like it, no one on planet earth will see it except for me (and I guess the cleaners) as my cuffs are never rolled-up in the presence of others so it's hardly a look at me shirt. And take my word for it, no one ever notices me, ever.
Royal Oxford pink with pink geometric cuff lining.
No, but if you buy 500 Wooly Mammoths you get a John Lobb shoehorn.
Is purple the new yellow?
John Lobb Dark Brown Museum Pants?? Not really, but these flannel pants look really nice (to me) with John Lobb dark brown museum shoes. I like flannel pants with nice mottling if that is the term and the fabric has nice specs of black in it.
Are snow boots an anathema to modern man? The New York Times last winter featured a video (screen shots below) of men walking/traipsing in the Manhattan slush and I have witnessed this myself as I travel to New York City in December and January. I would think wearing rubber boots like the L.L. Bean type and carrying a nice tote with your shoes inside would be preferable to sitting in a meeting with wet socks and salt-stained shoes. If you are visiting people in another...
Is this the 202 last? Thank you very much.
Love the scarf. Any details? Thanks.
ob·so·lete /ˌäbsəˈlēt/ adjective: obsolete no longer produced or used; out of date.Hard to believe wrist watches are obsolete using the above definition as I think Rolex has $4+ billion in sales and world-wide I think I read more than a billion wrist watches are sold per year; I cannot swear by these numbers so someone more knowledgeable can chime in.