or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

Nice bag.
I am very, very boring. I more or less have a Fall/Winter rotation of four navy cashmere blazers: double-breasted (Dormeuil), herringbone one-button peak lapel (Loro Piana), two button notch lapel (Scabal, it is so nice my tailor calls this jacket the super-goat ) and a three button (Lanificio Cerruti), each is paired with its own shade of grey flannel (two medium shades, a dark shade and a lighter shade respectively), certainly not a varied wardrobe to a normal person but...
Blue Royal Oxford (floral cuffs only).
Pretty subtle, I think...
Loro Piana Cashmere Storm System - never saw this in person so thought I would share; the inside of the fabric is quite rubbery and would seem to wear quite warm to me.
Not my cup of tea as a little too ornate for me but the buttons were in batch of buttons I purchased and design aside the buttons are quite nicely made. The batch of buttons had two other sets (really partial sets) of Holland & Sherry buttons: Holland & Sherry Heraldic Lion Blazer Button and Holland & Sherry Lion Blazer Button (pictures are not of the actual buttons but from the Internet).
Cannot imagine there is something less designer-y or less conspicuously luxurious then this; the only branding I think is on the zipper-pull which no one is ever going to notice.
Last fall project was camel hair polo coat, this fall camel hair sport coat. I want to have patch pockets but not a breast patch pocket; is this a common configuration? I think a breast patch pocket makes the coat look too casual for my purposes. Thank you. Comments appreciated.