or Connect

Posts by woolymammoth

Thank you. I looked at the Tender Buttons website but they do not have a on-line store per se. I will be in New York City next month so will visit Botani and Tender Buttons; again, thank you.
I am trying to locate horn buttons like in the picture for a camel hair polo coat. I have tried the button websites that are usually recommended on StyeForum but to no avail. Any assistance very much appreciated. I should clarify that I am looking for a set of buttons for a coat I am having made (picture of material below) not a single replacement button for an existing coat.
May I ask why? All my flannel pants (Ariston, Dormeuil, Holland & Sherry) are 11 ounce - 12 ounce and they seem to wear wonderfully, feel substantial (to me) and I am able to wear them from late-September to early-April. I do not own any 14+ ounce flannel pants so I do not know what I am missing Pictured 12 ounce ICE, a little lighter than medium grey flannel.
Dormeuil ICE 12 ounce flannel...these 12oz flannels are wonderful for winter with navy cashmere blazers.
It was in a 2014/2015 Dunhill catalog I received in the mail and I found the picture on the Internet. I cannot find any other pictures or information on the bag. Here a picture from the catalog...
Dunhill...
I've never really liked the John Lobb Vintage/Saint Crépin models aside from the Vintage 1999 which I own. The models to me range from ugly to quirky to blah.
Thank you for the explanation. Any opinions/preferences on which leather would best lend itself to these shoes?
What is crust FUN and crust CRU; I am not familiar with the terms, thank you.