or Connect

Posts by 10012

Point well taken! 
It will be a smaller miracle if I do manage to convince my wife to tag along for the day trip up there 
Really looking forward to seeing how this all shapes up, have purchased a few things from them via email and in the physical store in HKG - should be interesting to see how they fair here. I am hoping it goes really well! Maybe tribeca will be a new "menswear" hot spot – I could certainly see how people would want to pop over the Greenwich hotel bar/courtyard for a drink. Seems to vibe well. 
Great, thanks for sharing that PDF. Good advice on calling ahead - I am assuming much like in some other parts of Europe, the factories shut down for a few weeks in the summer months.
Great, thanks for sharing that PDF. Good advice on calling ahead - I am assuming much like in some other parts of Europe, the factories shut down for a few weeks in the summer months.
Excellent, very helpful advice. Walking is allegedly good for you, so as long as the weather is decent, that’s my go-to plan.
New friends - a bit off topic from the h-bit discussion...    I am heading to London on vacation at the end of the month for a few days and have always toyed with the idea of heading to the EG factory/store in Northampton to see the factory and hopefully score some deals at the factory store. Question is – besides visiting the mecca of shoes, what can I expect in terms of offerings and prices? (Figured since I am in the area, it would be worth dropping by JL, and C&J...
Absolutely
Correct!
Thanks everyone for the heads-up on the sale - just ordered a pair of the Midford's in black 6.5/7, not the most exciting option, but I really needed a solid dress shoe. They kindly enough shipped them out to me in NYC this evening.