or Connect

Posts by heathenist

I'm torn between navy and maroon, most of my fall jackets are navy, so I'm thinking it'd be wiser to go with the maroon, but both look good.
Question for Nan:   Will the French Terry's be approximately the same cuts as the last round?  I really like the one I have now, but want to make sure the fit will be roughly the same.   Same goes for the women's french terry, my girlfriend likes hers a lot but is a little apprehensive about ordering another because the last batch of shirts she got were far too short and she doesn't want the same thing to happen with the french terry.
I love my first gen. French Terry, I've been wearing it pretty frequently last week or 2.  Never had a chance to last season as I wait until almost summer to order it.
What are people guessing the prices will be on the OCBDs and the cashmere sweaters?
Okay, maybe, but still, the texture doesn't look anything like any of the previous shirts, or like a shirt at all.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but that doesn't look blue, or like a t-shirt.  I'm seeing a grey sweater, someone tell me I'm not alone in this.
No v-necks, no care.
I have almost the exact same measurements and I'm also a small, but I prefer a slimmer fit.
I'm with you on this.
Got the blue watercolor v-neck in the mail today and the fit is pretty spot on.   Also, the girlfriend loves the backpack so far, but hasn't used it yet.