or Connect

Posts by NewYorkBuck

I wore a morning suit for my wedding last year. Wish I had more occasion to wear it since.....
The Hollywood icons of the 40s and 50s used to wear 12+ oz suits in the dead of summer, and while they probably weren't cool as cucumbers, they looked spectacular doing so. So yes, a lightweight grey is fine for 80 degrees.
Prob somewhere around 60
Pantherella socks - are more expensive, last less long, and look no better than anything from Gold Toe. Derek Rose nightwear. See no difference between anything they put out vs something from JC Penney, yet they charge 20 times the amount. Zimmerli underwear. Same deal. Many multiples the price for little or no improvement in quality over what you can get in a cheap department store.
In my experience, the brand that will attract the ladies is anything by Self Confidence. It can be from either their bold or subdued lines......
These are great movies, if you are a 9 year old boy.......
Glad someone finally said it.....
Yes. Undershirts are underwear for your upper body, boxers are underwear for your lower body.
For me, the weave has been more important in keeping cool. I have some quite lightweight worsteds that are so tightly woven that they are very hot.
The "boring" black tux exists in its current state for a reason. Its simple, elegant, masculine, and in its simple white and black colors doesnt distract from what the woman is wearing. These days, you dont get many opportunities to wear one and look as good as it can make you look. IMO, dont waste the chance.....