or Connect

Posts by Aneil4lom

My barber advised me to use fish oil tabs and amino acid tabs. Fish oil tabs got me healthier looking hair but I can't say I noticed anything from the amino acids.I never really saw results from using special shampoo but I know tons of people who claim it works for them,I got results from Rogaine but they always reverted back to baldness as soon as I stopped using. My problem with maintaining a Rogain supply was that it isn't sold anywhere in the country I live in so I...
 Apparently they are back together now!
Additionally, anytime you need to have on a watch that you don't mind getting soaked or scratched.
"Thor" was the only Marvel movie I ever saw in cinema, so I guess I might as well see the sequel there too.
 If I could have afforded it, I would hold out and buy a Macan.
  The first time I ever heard about Weiner's Circle was from the concierge and security guard at the hotel I was staying when I asked for directions to Hot Dougs.
Pretty helpful site.
Mackeson's Stout is amazing! Guinness Foreign Extra is also a step in the right direction imo. It has a slightly finish compared to regular Guinness and it's strong at 7.5%
  ^lol. kinda agree with this.
I'm more of a black coffee or espresso and milk kind of person but every now and then I brew a jug of tea with some sugar and squeeze a lemon into it.