or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Has anyone with a size 8 foot bought any of the CHUP socks?  I typically stay away from socks that are sized 8-12 as at a size 8, they're usually a bit big on me. I'd like to get some CHUPs but am hesitant.
I was pleasantly surprised when reading the latest EP Communique that Mike used a picture of mine of the unfinished HH high tennis trainers.  It was like, "Hey, those are my stairs!".  I say "pleasantly" surprised because my photography skills are nonexistent compared to most others on SF.   btw, I am loving the trainers.  
^^ You can't go wrong with either of them.  I have the washed/sanded ones in khaki/tan so I can't speak too much for the fading but they are super soft and have a great feel to them.  I have 8oz canvas ones in navy and they do fade nicely if that's what you want.  Also very soft with maybe a softer feel than the washed/sanded ones.  But really too little a difference.   Having said all that, I'd go with the washed/sanded ones.
This is really great for the kids.  I wish my wife hadn't spent my boot fund on Xmas stuff.
Escalated is right, up through the stratosphere.
 That is really a work of art.  I was actually very serious when I said that.  I can visualize wearing them for the first time on asphalt or concrete and it would just HURT!
^^ haha, with soles and heels like those, I think I'd pull a @tifosi and never wear them.  Very nice!
Many folks put their #8s in sunlight to lighten them.  Mine have lightened significantly since I got them.
 I was wondering if it was the light since the chestnut Utah on mine (64) are not nearly as brown/red as yours.  I have only treated mine with Bick 4, so no pigment.  That would explain it.  Yours look gorgeous.
 All my Vibergs, structured toe or not, "lined" or not, have lining in the toe area.