or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Yeah, those bison Scout boots are amazing.  didn't think I'd like the color.  Didn't think I'd like the sole.  What else?  I was wrong on all counts.
 Haha!  Great comment and I'm with you on that.
 Amazing patina on those cigars!
 Yeah, right, "plain" and "ole", who are  you kidding?  Pretty awesome if you ask me.
@meso, @jp2k1 --- thanks for the input on the 2040. I have double leather, Dainite and commando. The commando is the best for foul weather but it is my least favorite of the three Viberg soles I have. However, I do like Alden's commando soles.
 I'm in.
Mike, re the proposed black shell boot, if Alden approves it, I suggest you call it the Ryden Boot.
 Man, you guys are killin' it with them boots today.  Another pair of boots in a different, great color!  Great pickup.
 Boots look great.  Something in smoke grey is in my future at some point.  I think they go great with black denim, even dark indigo.  They'd go great with navy chinos as well.
 Those nut browns are awesome, beautiful color.  I don't have any 2040 boots.  Could you comment on the fit of that last compared to both the 2030 and 2045?  Thanks.