or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Very nice, westie.  Something about Brooklyn Clothing bothers me.  First, they raised their prices, like almost immediately.  Then I noticed the description of the boots seems to have changed unless I was hallucinating before.  I could have sworn the olive boots were described as "Guidi" before.  Also, I think it was the black calf ones where the leather was described as coming from the Tannerie d'Annonay.  Not sure why that changed. Also, I was put off by the $65...
 Absolutely gorgeous.  I will have me some shell Viberg Service Boots at some point...
 Interesting point that I'd not really thought about.  I wonder if my Vibergs will ever reach that point.  I kinda doubt it as I wear them at most once a week.
I am being severely tempted by the Navy Latigo at Brooklyn clothing.  I like the matte finish.

I've had mine exactly two months now and my spreadsheet tells me I've worn them 17 times.  But I've been pretty hard on them and tried to wear them often to soften them up as quickly as I could.  I'll post pics next time I wear them.
wow, I'm not even on the list.  Must be slacking...   I do read a lot, though.
Damn, ryden, you need to put some wear on them boots!  Mine are way more scuffed than yours.
 Thanks, that's good news. 
Hey Mike, any update on delivery of the FF washed/sanded steep twill RC's?