or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

deleted
 I'm guessing you don't want to splurge for the C&J trees.  I have a couple of 341 boots and I splurged on the C&J trees (the older version with only one bar) for one of them.  For the other, I use Woodlore Epic (double barrel) trees.  I think they fit better in the 341 than the very popular AE solid trees.
^^ Agree, that is one super looking leather.  I wasn't going to participate in this GMTO but if it is the leather for the chromepak order, that would definitely change my mind.
That dark coffee chromepak leather looks great. Quite a different and unique color.
^^ It may not be your typical look but it now sure should be.  Looks pretty awesome!  Good score!
 That was for #8 shell.
 The blooming on the creases on the vamp happens to almost all my shell boots.  It's the nature of some shell.  Brushing helps but I find just rubbing firmly with my finger/thumb back and forth will remove the blooming.  But then it appears immediately when I wear them again.
 I have hardly any indigo bleed on my NatCXL boots.  But lots on light suede boots, of course. As others have said, I actually welcome indigo bleed on my casual boots.  NatCXL is a casual leather and will patina very quickly so I personally don't worry about any indigo bleed as they will darken and show scuffs and aging easily.  To me, it's part of what makes NatCXL what it is. If you really want to prevent any indigo bleed, I'd guess that applying a light wax coat to the...
^ I agree with the above as that has been my experience.
This looks like an amazing deal.  Having zero exposure to Enzo Bonafe, I guess I have some research and decision-making to do.