or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

^ I agree with the above as that has been my experience.
This looks like an amazing deal.  Having zero exposure to Enzo Bonafe, I guess I have some research and decision-making to do.
I need more variety in my Lineup as well, and a horsehide 310 would be awesome.
Congrats, @Alpina
^ fabric looks awesome. Need me some banded collar shirts.
 Thanks, Patrik.  Happy Christmas to you as well.  I hope to become a customer of yours soon. 
I'm surprised that the Colour 8 shell boots look like they're still available.  Well, maybe I'm not that surprised as I really couldn't get myself excited about them.    On another note, I found it interesting that on the info for the Color 8 CXL service boots, they are describing the boots as "partially structured". I have a pair of these and they are (and were described as) "unstructured".  I wonder if Viberg is changing their approach to when to structure their boots.
 I would definitely be interested if it's a boot and if it's a casual-oriented one.  I don't get much use out of dressy shoes anymore. I think a more work boot style in kudu would be killer.  I've only got one pair of Carmina boots and they're on the Oscar but I'd be open to trying another last that's not too sleek.
 My posts must then be of the very highest quality.     (considering I seem to have started on SF before either of you guys and look where I am in my posts.)  I guess it's because I am not (D)over-addicted.
I thought I was done with boots for a while but those Leffot tobacco chamois boots seem to be calling me...hope folks buy my size out while I procrastinate.