or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

But they're not ZUG!!
^^ Agree with comments about care for Utah. My chestnut Utah Galways are so very easy to care for. Pretty much just brush and use conditioner, like Bick4, every six months or so.
Well done, @mdubs.  What a great intro!  Thanks for all the work you put into this.   
Truman boots
After reading all of this, I am slightly concerned about the Ryden boot coming in to spec. For example, if they came in with black edging and/or with black eyelets, that would negate the whole appeal of the boots (to me). But I shouldn't get all worked up about something that hasn't happened yet.
 Not yet.  I just got the FedEx tracking number last night, so it'll probably be next week.  Looking forward to getting them.  Will post pics and impressions.
If you have one of the older stitchdown calf boots, then it's got 1/2 bellows tongue.  I don't have any of the GYW calf boots but those look like they're not gusseted at all.
 Thanks for doing that.  Pretty amazing how similar those lasts are.  I thought they were more different from other pics.  Both look awesome.
 You have clean trains in Canada.
We had a lot of snow but I didn't have any zug Galays to wear. 😥