or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

I have some boots in matte black Guidi calf leather.  Any suggestions on what to condition them with so as not to make them shiny and lose the matte finish?
 Man, I'm sorry I posted this before I read the subsequent back and forth.  No desire to derail this thread as I do really love Aldens as well.
 I have a few Vibergs and quite a few Alden boots.  I love them both; they're just quite different.  I would say the build quality and materials on the Vibergs are a notch above Aldens but not by a huge amount.  I just love the variety and the option to choose boots from different makers every morning.
Sorry, no Skye 2 here, but what color shell are your Harlechs?
 You guys have been awesome to work with.  I got a pair of the olive Guidi calf boots on the first run.  My favorite Vibergs. Glad to see you guys on this thread.
 Well done!  I'd be excited about those, too.  I almost went for them.
@rydenfan, those Galways are amazing!  congrats!
For me, I got 1/2 size down from my Barrie size, but stay at the same D width.  I used to go with my Barrie size but I found them too roomy that way even with thick socks.
 ^ agreed.
 More than likely a Viberg 7.5 size.  Some have been known to go 1/2 size down from Barrie but I wouldn't recommend that for you if you're TTS between 8-8.5.