or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

^^  I agree.  I lean toward the sleeker, tighter fit than a looser one.  Very nice.
 Thanks.  The toe looks much rounder and that's fine with me.
 Aesthetically, I really like chukkas.  But my last three tries to make chukkas work weren't too successful. I think that for a chukka to work for me, the last/fit/size/width has to be nigh perfect since I'd usually only have two or three eyelets to play with.  Hence, I'm really hesitant to try chukkas again unless I actually get to try them on.
 Those are really nice. I regret missing out on those.  Almost ordered those but was wary of the 1035 last as I have no exposure to it.  I only have the 2030 and 2045.  Can you offer some comparisons to those?
 Very nice, TG!  Your boots really do look very pristine.  I used to like wearing them with dark indigo or black denim.
 Holy crap!  Those look amazing.  Particularly the brown shell Harlechs!  The color is absolutely beautiful.  I'm sure part of it is the lighting but I sure wish mine had the same coloring as yours.  Congrats! Can't offer any input on the 335, sorry.  No experience with that last (yet).
You guys are hilarious.
 Where are you seeing that the Garand is offered in 28/29?  I'm seeing 30 as the smallest size. I was looking forward to the Garands but if the leg opening measurements are correct, I don't they will work for me.  I love my Rivets but the leg opening of those are about the widest that I'd want to go.  I'd feel like I'd be wearing a boot cut at 8".  Too bad because those twill fabrics look great.
I wore my snuff suede trainers today in honor of me snagging me some cigars...
 As one of the ones who agreed that you were being "fussy", I want to commend you on the calm and reasonable way that you handled some of the comments coming your way. I know you've decided to keep the boots but I do agree with the others who said that if you will ever look down at the boots and be bothered about any of the imperfections and let them detract from the enjoyment of the boots, then you should probably return them.  But then you might have a heck of a time...