or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

X-post from the "boot guy" thread.  My C&J collection after a polishing session --- Coniston in brown calf from Barney's and Harlechs in whiskey (from the first SF GMTO) and brown shell.    
My boot collection is inherently much more casual than others on here but the English boots I have are probably my dressiest.  And I plan to stick with the casual/country theme by targeting an EG Galway on the 64 last in some yet to be determined leather, sometime this year.  Here they are after a polishing session --- C&J Coniston in brown calf, Harlechs in whiskey shell and brown shell.    
 The heather gorse Galways are my favorite as they are my kind of boot although the doak/walnut cc Galways are the most beautiful, imo.  Incredible collection you have.
Snow here so had to wear the SF MTO shit kickers today.  
Here are some hairy legs staring out at unusual snow in ELP while my C&J's wait for some treatment.  
 Are those the snuff suede ones???   Look very pristine.
 I could definitely see myself in a pair of those.  As ryden says, they would fit right in my wheelhouse.  Although your Ravello trippers are pretty amazing as well. I would still spring for a pair if they jumped in my lap, but I'm too lazy to make calls and get on preorder lists for those.
Galway on the 64 last in a tough/casual leather, as well as reverse chamois in maybe a straight tip.  Those are on my radar now but I need to get rid of at least two pairs first.
Here are most of my boots.  A humble collection compared to some, but I already think I have too many.  I have developed a pet peeve against owning boots that don't get enough wear.  I like the look of a well-worn (casual/work) boot.  I suspect part of it might be that I secretly enjoy the process of identifying, desiring and then acquiring said boots, more than I daresay, the actual ownership of them. Could that really be?  
 You got my number, ryden.  But you guys have corrupted me with the EG and Skoak threads and I have been perusing Galways dangerously the past few weeks.  But I need a more work-boot style.  Anyway, back to Alden...