or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Congrats, they look great.  I'm glad to hear you like the fit. The 2030 last is the best fitting last for me across all brands.  Your comments about the heel cup/counter is so very true.  Some of Alden's are pretty "cuppy" as well but Vibergs have the best heel counters.
Considering he's a shoe guy, this is some surprisingly good advice for boots.
He won't be the first one. I got booted (pun not intended) because I said a Carmina was a Galway when I was distracted. At least that was my excuse.
Oh, and I want to know who the translator could be.
All of that interchange was hilarious. I think I still don't get it but it was great!
Thanks, @bespoken pa. MTO from Skoak.
Sorry, out of town right now and they're not with me (the horror, only brought Alden's!). But here's a pic when I first got them when new. The pic is too clear to make them look like zug. I know excuses, excuses. But us zugless folks gotta make do.
At a quick glance, my chestnut Utah Galways sure look like zug!! @dddrees. 😀
I don't fancy pre-distressed denim/jeans but I'd really go for a distressed Essex.
Sort of in the same boat. My walnut she'll Daltons don't get much wear but they were my first she'll boots and I've kept them for almost sentimental reasons. Plus, don't think they'd get that much on B&S.