or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Fok,   Any update on when these will be shipping domestically?
 Bakes, you need to join us for therapy.
 Fok is probably the best to answer this but my opinion is: 1. Viberg could probably distress the boots but I believe most of us would prefer to do the distressing ourselves.  At least I would.2.  The rivet might not be possible maybe due to some agreement with Cabourn since it is something that made that collaboration unique.3.  Probably equivalent because Viberg has said that sometimes the exact Dainite sole was not in stock and they replaced it with the Itshide (I...
 Thanks, Steel, I'm excited about getting these, hopefully soon. And I'm glad there's someone else with similar views on a 270-welt.  But maybe both of us need to go into therapy...it would open up more opportunity for us.
This SF MTO is going to be tough to resist.  But damn, I'm already on three preorders, including the waxed flesh soon to arrive.  I would have to weigh in on the 110 last.  I don't have any real good justification for the 110 over the 2040 other than it appears that the 110 has less of the more obvious "bump" on the toe.  I know this makeup is supposed to lean towards more of a work boot style but the sleeker toe creates a good balance for me personally.
I've been off Aldens recently but started wearing my unstructured snuff suede chukkas more now that it's getting warmer.  I've become strangely enamored to the color of the snuff suede, even though I've had these chukkas for awhile.  I was browsing and came across the Alden x Leffot snuff suede WT boots.  I'd been attracted to them before but had other priorities (and really still do).  But the 270-welt and Plaza last pushed me over the edge and I plunked some cash down...
With all this talk of sizing, I'm second guessing how I sized for the waxed flesh SF GMTO. I'm worried that I should have sized down 1/2 size more. Will find out soon, I guess.
Likewise!! The more I see waxed flesh, the more I like it. Fok, will you be using UPS, FedEx or USPS?
 This has happened to me a few times.  They finally show up in the tracking so you should receive them with no problems.  Just a delay in getting it out the door, I think.
 Believe me, MH, there are summer days in El Paso where one has to resort to boat shoes or the like, sockless.  Or sandals!