or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Love the Doyle.
 I'm intrigued by Truman boots as well. Partly because I like variety and it would be fun to try another manufacturer.  So any additional comments you may have in comparison to the Barrie last would be helpful: - how does the toebox feel in comparison?- when you say a low volume vamp, do you consider the Barrie to have more volume?- how is the heel?  Particularly interested in the heel counter.  It looks like it comes up pretty high and is curved so that it would cup the...
^ +1
holy crap!  I only came here to ogle those Galways.
 You always take the best photos.  Those boots are aging really nicely.
 Shoe trees will definitely minimize toe curve, although some people desire that.
 I've owned a couple of Oak Street Trench boots (still own one) and quite a few pairs of Vibergs, most on the 2030. I know I'm biased but the extra dollars for the Vibergs are worth it to me.  The materials and construction of Vibergs is significantly above that of OSB Trench boots.  The Trench boots are a decent value for the money but if you're willing to spend the dollars, I'd definitely go with Vibergs. The upturned toe you're seeing in the pictures of the Trench...
^ Yes, please.
Thanks. They are from the SF gmto last year, with about 50 wears.
Coincidentally, wearing mine today amid thunderstorms here.