or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Another cigar gone...
 ^ Very well said.
Those shell trainers look pretty delicious.  Gotta decide soon...
 Great first post!  What a way to start off.  I can't welcome you because you've joined a while ago but welcome to posting.
 Congrats!  Man, you have some incredible boots in your possession.  I'm sure you'll enjoy.  Many envious people out here!
I have both the Harlech and Coniston in the same size. To me, the Coniston has a rounder toe and I might have been able to size down a half, but not so on the Harlech. I would say that if the Coniston fits snug on you, you might consider going with a 11E UK for the Harlech.
I like the suggestions of the tan horsehide and the tan bison but both suggest a Dainite sole.  While I really like Dainite, I wonder if there was a way that the actual sole would match better with the natural midsole (if the midsole is natural).  I know Dainite makes a red sole but do they make a brownish or tan sole that would match better?  I'd even prefer leather for that matter as it would match better.   Comments?
 They look better on you than they ever did on me!
I'm a bit behind.  Just got inkling of this thread and will read through it in detail.  But I can already tell there's some insane stuff in here!  Dreamer kind of stuff.
I got one pair from the C&J store when I was in London. The other was a GMTO organized by Hoit. If you want the stock brown shell, you can call or email one of the c&j stores on Jermyn st and they'll ship to you excluding vat. Prices have gone up since I got mine but I paid less than $800 for the brown ones, plus about $40 shipping.