or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Not sure if you can sign up but I probably got mine because I've bought directly from them before.  Now that you've bought from them, you should get the emails as well.
They announced via email which I got almost a week ago.
I decided to pass on the Italian horse hide tan boots that just went up for sale on the Viberg site.  I'm ordered the Guidi olive/brown calf boots so can't justify another purchase so soon.  They're still a lot of sizes left.   I kept this quiet selfishly in case I wanted to purchase but I'm surprised nobody else announced it in the past few days.
For anyone who owns horsehide, what is it like? Tough, hard to break in? Soft, comfortable from the start? Creasing? Patina?
Whoever gets the smoke grey kudus, please post pics!  Those were rough out, right?
 I don't go OCD over the leather laces turning but the black wide, flat, waxed cotton laces get me frustrated every time I'm lacing them up.  Even the flat narrow Alden laces drive me crazy sometimes.
I'm wearing the heck out of the SF waxed flesh boots and loving them.  In addition to the derby shoes, what else is arriving imminently?
 namor is a lot more observant than I am.  I didn't even notice you had different laces on and I have those same boots!  I thought something looked different but it didn't click.  Duh.  But you've given me an idea, hoit.  However, I do find that round laces are faster to lace up if you're OCD about not having any of the flat laces turning on you.
Got my FF rivets in Golden and Rust yesterday.  Going to treat them with the dye fixative (Retayne) that was recommended as these colors presumably fade quite dramatically.  I have to say both the Golden and Rust colors are pretty awesome.
Thanks, Sherlock. 👍