or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

hmmmm, oiled teak Snowden?  Sounds tempting.  Buda, is that too light for you?
 My error.  Your boots in the sunlight definitely had brown undertones and looked fantastic.  I'm pondering another purchase from BBC now.
 I thought the dust black had some brown undertones.  Maybe that's the black latigo?
 This pic is from November at which point they have had about 30 wears.  They're going to take a bit more of a beating to get like how the pic you posted. 
 Nope, not without breaking the cardboard.
deleted
 I'm guessing you don't want to splurge for the C&J trees.  I have a couple of 341 boots and I splurged on the C&J trees (the older version with only one bar) for one of them.  For the other, I use Woodlore Epic (double barrel) trees.  I think they fit better in the 341 than the very popular AE solid trees.
^^ Agree, that is one super looking leather.  I wasn't going to participate in this GMTO but if it is the leather for the chromepak order, that would definitely change my mind.
That dark coffee chromepak leather looks great. Quite a different and unique color.
^^ It may not be your typical look but it now sure should be.  Looks pretty awesome!  Good score!