or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

I only have one Alden crepe boot but I really like it and yes, it is very comfortable.
I totally agree that @rydenfan needs a guaranteed spot on this Alden shitkicker preorder.  I also still think it should be called the "Ryden boot" in his honor.  I mean, Mike can't call it the "shitkicker", can he???
 Hey, we can pay it forward and you can unload some of your boots on me!!
You could make that an excuse for a trip to England???
I was following this conversation about Alden of San Diego and wondering when someone was going to bite.  Priceless!
These boots are a year and seven months old and have been worn 19 times (I'm OCD and keep a spreadsheet).  They were purchased new (not seconds). I have never used polish/wax on these boots, only conditioned with Venetian Shoe Cream, Saphir Renovateur or Bick 4.   -  Color:  AE Walnut -  Leather:  Calf -  Style:  Brogued wingtip boot -  Last:  AE 1-511 last -  Size:  8D -  Heel/sole: AE rubber heel and butyl double-leather soles -  7 brass-colored eyelets (no speed...
These boots are two years old and have been worn 23 times (I'm OCD and keep a spreadsheet).  They were purchased as firsts as a Web Gem (not seconds). I have never used polish/wax on these boots, only conditioned with Venetian Shoe Cream or Bick 4.   -  Color:  AE Chili Burnished -  Leather:  Calf -  Style:  Brogued wingtip boot -  Last:  AE 1-511 last -  Size:  8D -  Heel/sole: AE rubber heel and butyl double-leather soles -  7 brass-colored eyelets (no speed hooks) - ...
country derby boot is growing on me...
 He should like you better based on your prior purchases! 
 I can correlate on some of your references as I've got AE Strands, I previously owned an Alden on the Leydon and have three Viberg boots on the 2030 last. -  I am 8D TTS on the Brannock.-  The AE Strands are 7.5D and if I had to do it again, I'd go 7.5E.-  I had the Leydon in 8Eand I should have gotten an 8D (advice on Leydon is usually TTS).-  I have one 2030 boot and it's a 7.5.  There's ample room although with thick socks, they're okay.-  I have two 2030 boots in 7. ...