or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Those look great!  I was thinking that you had waxed the tips on those as well.  I don't think any of my shell boot tips are as smooth as yours.
 Hey ryden, glad to see you're putting some wear on those boots! I love my grey Wilshires.  Waiting on my black overdye Wilshires to get hemmed.  The Wilshire fit is about perfect for me.
Thanks. You didn't purchase a pair?
I buckled and ordered the high-top trainers in sienna brown.  Building up my collection of trainers, which I hardly wore before.
 After owning the SF GMTO waxed flesh boots for about six months now, I have been thinking the same thing. Ours weren't made in cork of course, but I'm finding the larger lug Commando sole/heel (much chunkier than Alden's commando) is a bit too clunky/bulky for my personal tastes.  Dainite would have been perfect. 
 That's great!  I love stories like this.
 Way to go, Giants!   (former Bay Area resident)
 QFT
 Yeah, size 9 on the 2045 should work perfectly for you.  Glad you were able to get something.  Please post pics when you get them.
  Thanks for the kind words, pb.  Funny you comment on the hem width.  I am somewhat self-conscious that they're too wide.  The inseam is so long and they're unsanforized so I don't want to get them hemmed yet.