or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

+1000 on the Galway 64.  Plus @Kahuna75, you add the Veldt 64 with some Utah or CC leather, and you've got a pretty good shit-kickin' boot. 
I actually agree with what you guys are saying.  The difference is my standards are lower than yours!  lol.  Part of it also is that because of my casual aesthetic, I don't have a lot of choices to select from that really suit my wardrobe from the likes of EG, GG, St Crispins.  For EG, the only boots that really appeal to me are the Galways.  I'd easily want more on the 64 and might go for one on the 202.  Everything else is too dressy.   That's why Alden and Vibergs...
 I think that you care about the differences in quality/finishing between EG/GG/etc and say, Alden or Viberg, way more than I do.  I don't deny that EG's quality and finishing are superior to other mid-tier manufacturers.  I'm different in that I still really, really like my Aldens and Vibergs. I don't really wear shoes much and my aesthetic is so casual that I don't think Galways on the 82 (or maybe even 202) would get worn much.  So I have my 64-last Galways which I...
 Yes, that's a bit of consolation.  But when you're pushing almost $2K for a pair of boots, it gives me heartburn.  I thought I was going to get an ulcer when I went over the $1K threshold.
 I know boots are meant to be worn but I don't know if I'd be brave enough to do that to a pair of Galways, the king of boots.
I don't have the willpower to not wear new boots.  They're on my feet as soon as I get them.  @NAMOR is right, this is some crazy next level shit.
 Gorgeous shade of doak!  I wish I had preordered another pair of Galways when I could have got them at that price.  Great score, congrats!
Very nice!
 Send me your address, please.  I'm going to send you my 2045s (they're on commando) so you can use your herculean strength to twist them into shape!  Hah!
That horse butt leather is amazing, guys.  Congrats!