or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Great score!
 The standard SF response would be that they're different enough so buy both.  After acquiring a decent collection of boots, I have become much more discerning in the boots I buy.  I used to buy impetuously when I got excited by some pics of boots.  I now take a step back and think about how close they are to something in my collection and visualize how eagerly I would reach for them in the morning.  To be honest, as appealing as say, whiskey shell or cigar shell appeared...
Subscribed.
Holy crap!  The only excuse I would have for bidding on those would be that it's for a good cause.  I can see them going for $1,500.  And why not?  Galways go for that.   Very, very generous of Brett.
 Err, what are you implying about Mike and Dylan??  
Cute dog, schnauzer, right?  Oh, and nice boots, too!
 Nice.  I might need to get some donegal rivets at some point. My unfinished HH high trainers are already showing nice wear and indigo bleed after only 5 wears. Not sure if the reddish hew on Mike's pair was due to his treating them (with Bick 4 I think?) or due to his heavy wear, or maybe both.  I don't see mine changing color yet, only scuffs, some darkening and indigo bleed.
 Yeah, it did.  I meant more specifics --- exact weight, how dark is the indigo warp, etc.  To me, there is a significant difference between 12oz and 16oz, etc.
 Wonder what last the Chelseas would be on?  Or do they have a specific/new last for them?  All I remember was seeing a pic in IG.
How does this Black Friday Mystery denim work? Assuming it gets funded, when does Gustin let you know exactly what you've bought?