or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

You guys with zug Galways are really just gloating and loving it, aren't you?  I have some regrets in life, and not being aware of what zug/heather gorse was at the time, is one of them.   (if anybody has a size 7.5 that they...oh never mind...)
@rydenfan, you killed it!  I'm obviously smitten with the Galways but even not being a shoe guy, I'd definitely take a spin in those suede bluchers.  They look so comfortable. 
 I am very relieved I got my first EGs (Galways) before all this happened.  I looked at the price list and I don't think I could have mentally gone forward with my MTO at those prices. I truly feel for Skoak as this is all something that is totally out of their control.  I do plan to continue to do business with them but probably next with Carmina. To be honest, I want to wear my Galways every day.  Maybe if I keep seeing the new prices frequently enough, the shock effect...
 Incredible!  That has got to be the best shade of Ravello patina I've seen.
 Have you ever considered standup, tif?  You are pretty creative with your quips, you know?  You could write for SNL.
 Aww man, Ryden, are you giving up on those?
 Aahh, the good ole' pencil trick...
 I understand your concern and wanting for everything to look pristine.  I have the J. Crew #8 PCT boots as well and I went 1/2 size down from TTS.  They are very comfortable and fit me really well.  I have sized all my Barrie boots this way and feel they all fit pretty much the same.  I don't find the J. Crew boots to fit smaller as some have stated.  But everybody's feet are different.  I also have a very small crease on the right boot's cap toe.  The main creases on the...
 I bought my first modified last boots over three years ago and I think I'm still getting used to the shape.  It's not my favorite shape but the fit is so comfortable for me feet. On a related note (of "weird" lasts), the 379X last works really well for me as well. The color of those boots is incredible and I'd be staring at my boots more than just a couple of times a day.
I'm impressed!