or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

Thanks, Patrik.  Happy Christmas to you as well.  I hope to become a customer of yours soon. 
I'm surprised that the Colour 8 shell boots look like they're still available.  Well, maybe I'm not that surprised as I really couldn't get myself excited about them.    On another note, I found it interesting that on the info for the Color 8 CXL service boots, they are describing the boots as "partially structured". I have a pair of these and they are (and were described as) "unstructured".  I wonder if Viberg is changing their approach to when to structure their boots.
 I would definitely be interested if it's a boot and if it's a casual-oriented one.  I don't get much use out of dressy shoes anymore. I think a more work boot style in kudu would be killer.  I've only got one pair of Carmina boots and they're on the Oscar but I'd be open to trying another last that's not too sleek.
 My posts must then be of the very highest quality.     (considering I seem to have started on SF before either of you guys and look where I am in my posts.)  I guess it's because I am not (D)over-addicted.
I thought I was done with boots for a while but those Leffot tobacco chamois boots seem to be calling me...hope folks buy my size out while I procrastinate.
I would keep them.
I vote untreated as well. You've piqued my interest, though. I have another brand's roughout CXL boots and might want to try this. What specifically did you treat that roughout scrap with? And thanks for sharing.
^  Thanks.  I appreciate the input.
 Man, I wish my house looked that clean and sparkly.  btw, great boots!
 Have four pairs of Vibergs and no White's.  So, @meso, could you comment on the "feel on the foot" differences between the two brands.  I've looked and considered White's and am curious as to your impressions on "fit and feel".  My Vibergs are on the 2030 and 2045 lasts, although I do want to try the 1035 soon.