or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

I'd forgotten how light the unfinished horsehide started out, although I think my first pair started out darker than these new ones.  
Can't remember if we get shipping notices or not. Anyone remember?
What are the ones with the half soles? Cats Paw? I like how the heels on those look cleaner without the layer of Dainite. But whatever, I'm stoked to receive mine!
Subscribed.
 Me: -  C&J 341 last (Harlech): UK 7 (quite roomy on me)-  C&J 325 last (Coniston):  UK 7 (good fit)-  EG 64 last (Galway):  UK 7.5 (perfect fit)-  Viberg 2030 last (Service Boot):  Viberg size 7.5 (medium/thick socks).  I can fit into a size 7 with thinner socks.  I have both sizes and am happy with either. So the standard recommendation for you should be a size 9.5 in Viberg's size. You might be risking it but a size 9 might work as well. Good luck.
Regarding the debacle with the Alden black shell boots, Ryder nailed the design perfectly. The black reverse welt and edging negated the uniqueness of that design. I'm conflicted about what to do because of that. Someone said it's an easy fix but that's not the case. I'm not sure I want to pay to have the reverse welt replaced, which is what it would take to do it properly. What a disappointment, and just increases my frustration with Alden. I sympathize with what...
 I'm in for the RydenFrank Chelsea boot, order placed.
Thanks, Fok.  Subscribed.
 Never trust early polls! I paid my deposit for the horsehide Chelsea. Happy Thanksgiving!
 Crap, Ryden, why do you do this to me?  I'm still waiting on the "other" Ryden boot, which should be arriving soon, I think. I was hankering for a Chelsea boot and I made the mistake of buying a CP Chelsea boot.  Not really too happy with them. I looked at the pic of the tan horsehide roughout and it looks pretty amazing.  Let me sleep on it but I'm probably in.