or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

I actually really like that look.  Very nice.
I'm not offended at all.  And I was on the first run.    Congrats to all of you. They look pretty awesome.  I miss that anticipation and then the excitement of receiving them. Time for another GMTO.
It's those "damned boots" again!
 Thanks, ryden!  I've worn mine purposely when working outside moving sandbags, etc. (basically hard labor!).  I've already had over 20 hard-wearing days on them. You'll get there, my man.
 You did a great job on those.  The "after" looks just how I'd like my waxed flesh boots to look when they get some more wear. I've got a few pairs of roughout/suede boots so I might try that on a pair.  Was the wax Viberg provided a neutral wax?  And it was a wax, right?  Not a cream?
 This is really not good news...
Natural CXL does DEFINITELY darken, as I have three boots in them and they have all darkened.  Some quite a bit, and some very little.
You guys are correct.  The last makeup was also shipped ParcelForce and I got mine delivered by the USPS (albeit not on a Saturday).
My favorite would be a Ravello straight tip boot on the Grant last, 270-welt, double leather JR soles.
I have the Coniston in dark brown calf (makeup for Barney's) which I got on sale for a steal and I really enjoy them.  At some point, I wouldn't mind getting the tan scotch grain version. I do really like the 325 last although I prefer the 341 slightly.