or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

I forgot those Doyle jackets were the same black overdye of the Kaihara denim. I could wear a suit! 😧 Uh, maybe not...
Wow, that's the worst I've ever seen. Incredible it got past what is supposed to be QC. Sorry you had to experience that on your first.
When I'm getting dressed in the morning and picking what boots to wear, I often wish I had 3-4 pairs of feet so that I could wear more of my boots more often.  
Just ordered the black overdyed Wilshires.  Does anyone have any pics of any after some wear?  I like how the dye doesn't take uniformly so they almost look worn already.  This can be seen more so with the blue overdye ones, at least from the web pics anyway.
How do the OSB Trenches fit you? They are a pretty wide fitting boot. If the 11.5 Trench feels narrow to you, then and only then would I consider an 11.5 in the 2030, since the 2030 not as wide and pointier than the Trench. Otherwise, go with what others said, an 11.
 I would like to have a couple of pairs of boots that looked like that.  But I'd probably take a bit better care of them. They do look like they need a bit of lovin'.
 Those look great!  The grey trousers and #8 boots are a good combo.  I'm partial to Modified boots.  Anatomica?
 Interesting that you are saying the OSB Trenches were too narrow.  The Elston last is a wide (quite wide, IMO) last, which leads me to believe you have wide feet.  And the 2030 last is the pointier and narrower of all the Viberg lasts.  If you wanted to play it safe, you would want to go with a 10 in the 2030, then you could wear them with thick socks if need be.  The "normal" advice if you're a 10 US/Brannock, would be to go with a 9.5.  But if you've got wide feet, then...
 Awesome, ryden!  Thanks for sharing.  And yeah, where is everyone else?
My 2.5 year old NatCXL boots are wrinkled about that much.   Edit: Not those whiskeys, Don L., I meant the Indys!