or Connect

Posts by BootSpell

These arrived today. I preordered these a while ago and for some reason, didn't have the normal excited anticipation when a pair of new boots come in.  But once I put them on, I was really pleased.  I bought these to be kind of beater boots that I can use for travel and not worry about weather, etc.   These are actually my first Aldens with a commando sole.  I am surprised that they're way more comfortable than I expected.  Much more comfortable than the commando soles...
There was a Carmina hatch grain WWII field service boot as well.
Never had Uncle Lou's fried chicken but Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room's fried chicken in Savannah is incredible!
 ryden, you might change my mind about Chelsea boots. TSA pre is great but you can't wear Aldens or you'll have to take them off anyway.
Regarding what to wear when travelling, to each his own.  I personally won't wear sweats or pajamas when travelling.
All this talk of sweatpants has me imagining myself in a pair just lounging comfortably at home reading or whatever.  Then the thought of my sister (who married an Englishman and lives in Poole) and brother-in-law laughing at me for being a typical American, who she thinks wear sweatpants everywhere, even when travelling, stops me in my tracks. 
 You are on quite a roll today!
 Thanks for the laugh!!
 I have ordered directly from them twice and in both cases, very quick.  That day or certainly the next.
 @Mutombo, I also think you should be fine.  I have a pair of 379X suede boots and I sized them like Barrie/TB and they fit perfectly.  I still think the pics shown look more like the Trubalance than my 379X lasted boots.  The toe has the slight bump that the TB toe has and the 379X has a narrower waist.  But then, it's hard to tell from the pics.  But it looks like you got a great deal for a nice pair of boots.