or Connect

Posts by Nonk

Quote: At least other world leaders might do moronic things (like follow Bush, that's right, I'm talking to you Blair.) I saw the UK under Bliar described on television yesterday as "Minime to the USA's Dr Evil" Perhaps Iraq had sharks with lazers on their heads they could use against us within 45 minutes?
My general lack of formal education. (I left school at 16)
I am not coming to your studio then.
Quote: Quote (Nonk @ 31 Dec. 2004, 02:16) For sheer sense of achievement it has to be completing my first cross country flight to the goal field on my Hang Glider. The Air Support Unit post Patten, presumably? No ViroBono, it is the future of the RAF. (No that cant be right, I didn't complain that the "met" was awful and book into a hotel half way)
For sheer sense of achievement it has to be completing my first cross country flight to the goal field on my Hang Glider.
LabelKing, do you mean Plan 9 from outer space? Sadly I have never seen it, but the film about the directors life- Ed Wood was highly entertaining.
Pediwear have annoyed me a bit recently. On 18 December I ordered a pair of boots online, and I still have not received them. I telephoned today to complain and was told they were not despatched until 23 December (despite receiving an email clearly stating they were despatched on 20 December). I personally feel 5 days is a bit excessive a delay to post something, especially when that delay was during post office working days, and they manage to send them just in time to...
So did the teddy bear pull through or not?
On the sartorial front, a pair of sterling silver collar stiffeners, and cash which I used to buy some Alfred Sargent chukka boots from Pediwear.
Tia, this is a term much mentioned in the UK press over the last few years. David Beckham is oft touted as the definitive manifestation of this ideal. I do not think however that he is likely to be a role model for any on this forum. Good luck with your project though.