or Connect

Posts by Nonk

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Maybe he's really a Scot. Yes, Ulster-Scots! Come on Conne, you are a proud Protestant Ulsterman and Unionist really, all this Republican nonsense was just a joke. Welcome aboard. Cut above now lad!
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara But, I'm never drunk! What sort of Irishman are you? Never drunk indeed.
I thought I would just pipe up in support of Norwegians! I spent 2 weeks there in 1994, in a number of places and found them to be very friendly and helpful people. I grounded one of the aircraft we were in due to a serious fault and we got stuck in Sogndal for the whole second week awaiting road recovery back to Germany. The people there could not have been more helpful or understanding, especially as we blocked off their refuel point the entire time.(Oopps, no...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock Here is our little angel Forget what I said the last time.. This is the picture that Cone keeps in the attic.
Very amusing. I wonder if it will plead gullty?
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman That would be useful for drunk-tanking Conne now and then, although I would foresee a mob rule risk... Ahhhh Can we Dad plleaseeeee?
blue on blue? Don't like the sound of that.
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz Otherwise average idiot turns into 500LBS chain-smoking idiot driving an industrial-size truck to the local donut shop. Wrong actually, I drive a smart car. Correct in all other respects it has to be said.
Quote: Originally Posted by Not_A_Nimby I live in a community where the houses rarely sell for less than $1M. We would be proud to have such an addition to our area. There are many retired servicemen locally, including an ex-Commander of the royal yacht. We raise money for causes such as this, but it will never be enough to repay the debt we owe to the people who fought and continue to fight for us. If you think yourself above another human being...
I'm sparticus. and so is my wife.