or Connect

Posts by LosAngelesRams

Bump!
36 hours ago I was rear ended by a lady going ~60MPH (luckily I'm alive). I was completely at a stand-still for about 5 seconds so the fault is 100% hers. I went to the ER a couple of hours later and was diagnosed with Cervical strain s/p MVA. Was given meds and my neck has been sore and getting worse.   I had a brand new 2012 Veloster (leased) for about 5 months, the car is completely totaled.   Is it in my best interest to have a chiropractor + injury lawyer...
This is all wonderful advice, and I thank you guys greatly. To the last poster, might I ask why/what it was that had you change your mind about things you thought were your passion?   For me, Food/Hospitality was always something I genuinely enjoyed doing. I only pursued a career in entertainment because I thought being a part of Hollywood would be really exciting (with all of the blitz and glamour and beautiful ladies) and have loads of benefits but as I've grown to...
Hey guys,   I'm a recent 22yo graduate (2011) who has been working at a production company for about 7 months now. Recently I came to the realization that my heart isn't in it like I thought it would be. Possibly I was lying to myself thinking that the entertainment industry/Hollywood was my passion but it just isn't. I haven't quit yet but I definitely do not want to stay long term, not even in the same industry.   Food/Hospitality is my real passion, I have...