or Connect

Posts by Ant Honey

I also do, or rather my wife does. Something about calling internationally. It's bundled like yours. If it rings and she's not home, it goes unanswered.   I will say however that AT&T with it's horrid coverage let down, the landline occasionally comes in handy when it's super important that the call not be dropped.
Gosroth, the ensemble makes you look homeless. The suit might be serviceable, but not with those accouterments.
Maybe I'm just getting old, but I agree about the short jackets. A little goes a long way. It's very easy to go too short. Also, I hope the short jacket wearers aren't spending a lot of money on them as they'll be out of fashion in a blink or two, never to return.
No, it's pants, or rather trousers. They are now and forever passé. Just briefs, (not boxer briefs mind you), belts and ties. Never without a belt. Vest optional.
The contrast here is just too much for me. Also, I'm having trouble with the silk square with all of the other more rustic textures.   I would really like to see a full body shot however. Maybe I'd change my mind.
I completely agree. The dark tie takes this somewhere near the realm of some sort of server or valet, a service type outfit. Not sure, but that's the feeling I get.
I'm sure it doesn't mean much to you - I like these pieces separately, but together not so much. A rare miss in my opinion. Especially dislike the tie with the jacket.
I'm sure everyone will disagree and generally I really like Victor's fits, but holy douchebag affectation man! Russian gay pride safari parade?
If you're not feeling it, that's one thing, but I don't feel that it's too narrow in the waist area. I do think that you stand oddly in photos however. If you were just to literally stand there, as if you are waiting for the bus, less self conscious and not trying to make it easier to see your concerns then I'm sure it would look well fitted.
No, search by image. http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html